After school

Camila's POV

When the bell finally rang, I just wanted to run home. I didn't want to see Lauren. I want to get out of here. still didn't know what I would say to her. She had seen me crying and she didn't know why. What was I going to tell her?

"Camila wait up!" I heard a familiar voice. "Thought we were going to walk home together, are you mad at me? What's wrong?" She asked me. I stared at her glowing green eyes, trying to decide if I should tell her.

"Sorry, theres just been a lot on my mind. I'm not mad at you. I mean why would I be mad? I mean you're a nice person." I started rambling. I really did wimp out. She looked like she didn't believe me. What was I suppose to say?

"Well during lunch after I had lunch with Keaton I didn't see you and I was worried..." She was worried about me. I hope this isn't going where I think this is going. "Why were you crying in the bathroom?" She asked me. What was I supposed to say. I couldn't tell her the real reason since I only knew her for two days.

"Umm well.." I started to say not knowing where I was going and looked down. "Its just that I wasn't feeling the best today." I said . Good job Camila, that almost sounded believable.

"Are you sure it's that?" Lauren asked me not believing me at all. Damn I failed. "Yea. I'm sure." I told her trying to make the most sincere face I could. "Well if you say so." she started. Yes, I convinced her. We stood there for a while. She looked at me, wanting to tell me something. "Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked her.

She looked happy, I asked. "Well its about Keaton." She looked so excited. "He asked me out on a date." She said with a happy smile. I tried to look happy for her, even though I felt like crying all over again. "Are you ok?" She asked me.I need to get my feelings under control. "Yeah, I'm fine can you stop asking that!" I yelled at her. I could barely control my feelings. She looked hurt, I shouldn't have yelled at her. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Lauren..." I started to say. "I know what it is" She said with a serious face.Oh no! Did she know, I liked her? Did I make it that obvious? "You like Keaton, that's why you're mad at me. If you want to I won't date him." I laughed at the thought of me liking Keaton. Yeah he was cute but no. She looked at me. Not being able to understand my reaction.

"Why the hell are you laughing!" She yelled at me. Ok Camila just say it. Tell her the truth. "You want to know the real reason I was crying..?" I yelled back. Ok Camila just say it. "The real reason...the real reason is that.."

__________________________

Sorry it took so long to update but school has been keeping us busy. Please vote and comment what you think. There will be a new chapter tomorrow. -S