Ready

Camila's POV

We were walking to Lauren's house. I was going to help her get ready for her date. I really didn't want to but I wanted to help her be happy, which was enough for me.

We walked and she yelled, "Mom! Dad! I'm home!"

"I'm in here Laur" a voice said from another room. We went into a room and Lauren's dad was sitting on the couch watching T.V. "Hey dad this is Camila." He looked up and got out of the couch and walked toward us. "Hello, it's nice to finally meet one of Lauren's friends."

I was so nervous. Maybe this is how guys felt when meeting their girlfriend's parents. I shouldn't be feeling this way, its not like shes my girlfriend but I still wanted to make a good impression.

"Its nice to meet you too Mr. Jauregui." He started to laugh. "You can call me Mike, any friend of Lauren is a friend of mine." He said with a smile. He is so friendly. It made me feel relieved.

"Come on Camila, lets go to my room so you we can get started." Lauren said as she started to walk toward the stairs.

"Ok. Nice to meet you Mike." I said and hurried upstairs.

Lauren's room was simpler than I expected. It had a white wall with a Lana Del Rey poster on one side. "Ok. Now help me choose what I'm going to wear because I don't have a clue why to wear." She said walking towards the closet. "Where is he taking you?" I asked completely curious.

"I'm not sure, I didn't ask him." She answered sheepishly.

"Well since you have no clue, lets look for something something fancy but casual." I snapped my fingers feeling like a fashionista.

Lauren's POV

I ended up wearing a white t-shirt with a red leather jacket, blue jeans, and black boots. "Now how will I do my hair?" She looked at me for a while. Saying Camila had a good taste in fashion was an understatement. She is a genius.

"Hmm, I think you should leave it the way it is. Just with......." She started snapping her fingers again and looked around the room. Then she saw my grey beanie, "Perfect," she gushed smiling at me.

"Thanks. I wanted to wear it since I know Keaton likes it, but wasn't sure it went with the outfit." I said while looking at the mirror. "Yeah, you always look good in it no matter what." Camila said. I looked at her and she was looking down. She was adorable. She always said nice things like that and then started acting weird. "Thanks Camz." I said and hugged her. She froze and returned the hug.

She looked at her phone. "I-I have to go home." "Really, wait why don't you give me your number so I can text you about how the date went." I told her. I know she would be dying to know the details. "Ok, talk to you later" She said as she wrote her number on a paper and left.

After a couple of minutes I heard the bell ring. I ran downstairs ready trying to open the door and leave before my parents could open the door.

Too late. Keaton was walking in with roses in his hand and my dad was welcoming him in. "Nice to meet you Keaton." He said while shaking his hand with a tight grip and staring down at him. I better step in before my dad scares my I-hope-to-be boyfriend.

"Yea it was nice for you guys to meet each other. Oh you would look at the time?! Bye Dad love you." I said quickly grabbing Keaton and running out the door. Going into his car.

"Umm, these are for you." He handed me the flowers. "Awww, thanks thats sweet." I said. I could tell this was going to be a good date. A very good date.

Camila's POV

I went home and I sat there waiting for Lauren's date to be over. She hugged me. That was the best thing ever. If I stayed any longer, I would've stopped her from going to that date. Was she having a good time? Did I have no chance at all? Oh gosh, is she Keaton's girlfriend now?! This anxiety was killing me. I need to text Ally.

C: Hey Allycat :)

A:Hey Mila, how's it going?

C: IM HYPERVENTILATING!! LAURENS ON A DATE! D:

A:I thought you were going to support her?

C:I am but I thought your plan was going to work? :(

A: It will just give it a little bit of time. Trust me

C:Alright I guess...I will just for Lauren

A: Listen Mila I have to go. I'll text you later. Stop freaking out Kay? :)

C: Ok I'll ttyl

I was back to thinking about Lauren. I didn't even know what to do. I'll listen to one direction while I wait. These boys always cheer me up. I layed on my bed and put on my headphones. These boys are such an inspiration. If it wasn't for my shyness, I would go to an X Factor audition. They were the reason why I want to sing and share that with my girls. Slowly, those musical voices put me to sleep.

Lauren's POV

That date couldn't have gone worst. Its like the whole universe was going against it. Why did I go in the first place? Maybe that's why Camila was upset. She probably knew something. I felt like crying. Why me?! Everything seemed fine. All I could think was that I needed to talk to Camila. I reached for my phone and dialed her number. It rang and after a couple of rings she answered. "Hello. Lauren?" I couldn't hold it anymore. I finally broke down and cried. I let my tears take over me. This pain was back. My heart was been ripped into shreds once again. All I heard was the sound of Camila's voice on the other line.

"Lauren! You ok? Lauren! Please talk to me! Are you ok?!"

__________________________

What could have happened on this date? I tried to make this chapter longer like you guys asked me to. So if you have any more suggestions please comment or message me on kik. My username is abrilhuaman and don't forget to vote. -S

Hopefully not all dates end this way! What caused Lauren to be so heartbroken? Comment on what you think or kik me. Mines rosa_101 and don't forget to vote. Hope you don't mind the One Direction fan girl moment lol -P