Date

Lauren's POV

"So it started out as a good date. He brought me flowers and we were going to go to dinner, then a walk on the beach. The restaurant was really nice. We sat down and he started to hold my hand.

*FLASHBACK*

"So Lauren how did I get so lucky to have a date with you?" He winked. "I'm not sure, I guess its because you're so sweet." We smiled at each other. Our waitress came, she was a dirty blond, with blue eyes and braces. She was kind of pretty but I didn't think any of it. Until I noticed Keaton wouldn't stop staring at her. Ok what the hell?

I was thinking that maybe I was imagining it. Keaton was a sweet guy. He was nice to everyone. He was always sending me sweet text and writing poetry just for me. Me. He wasn't the type of guy who would look at other girls, especially while on a date. Especial in front of her date. So I decided to let it go.

Even though when I went to to the bathroom and I saw them talking. I could have sworn he was flirting with her. Wasn't this a date? Though I still let it pass, because I thought he was a really nice guy and he was just being nice when he was talking to her. He's flirting with that slut in front of you! Don't let pass! The voice in my head shouted.

"So Lauren, how's life?" He grinned. Then he winked at the waitress. She returned the wink and blew a kiss. Then, she glared at me. I looked down and took a deep breath

We left the restaurant and and we went to the beach which was conveniently right next to it. We walk down the shore, holding hands the whole way. I still felt hurt and angry. How could he do that to me?

"So Keaton, what made you ask me out on a date?" Then shamelessly flirt with the waitress. I added mentally.

"Have you looked at yourself, who wouldn't want to go on a date with you. You're hot." He smirked. Wow.

"So you asked me out just because I'm hot?" I frowned. I thought he wasted me out because he actually liked me. Wait is that making sense? What about the poems and texts. "I thought you actually liked me?" I blushed. I was still looking down. Then he sat down and I sat next to him.

"Yeah I guess. You are nice and smart. You're pretty hot. Plus, no girl lets down a date with me." He answered with a crooked smile. I still felt weird. He was kind of cocky. How am I just this now.

"Well I think you're pretty cool and cute." He smirked then leaned in.

He's going to kiss me. I'm going to kiss him.. Did I want him to kiss him? He was acting like a jerk, but he really is a sweet guy.

Next thing I knew, he pressed his lips against mine. They are so soft. He ran his fingers throught my hair and pulled me closer. With no worries. Just him and I. The two of us.

Then I felt something cold on my back. I was laying down and he was trying to turn the kiss into something more. That moment was when reality hit me. What was I thinking?! Oh my gosh why am I not stopping him? It were as if I had no control of my body let alone my hands. Then, I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back.

He took it the wrong way and put them behind my head. I'm not liking this. I tried to set my hands free but he was too strong. Curse him. I gave up and pressed my lips together hoping he would get a clue and get the hell off me. He didn't seem to get any hints and kept on kissing me. What do I do!?

"Keaton.....please...." I tried to say but he started to kiss me and it was not like the one before. Ok plan b.

I kissed him back and he seemed to get more comfortable. I took that opportunity and bit him. Yeah a little weird but the he needs to stop. He jumped back and was instantly off me. He put his hand on his mouth and stared at me. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled. I'm not liking this.

"I was telling you to stop but you weren't listening to me. I tried to get you off me but you didn't move and attacked me even more!" I argued. Hell, I was the one who had a right to be mad.

"Well you sure as hell weren't complaining earlier." He glared. He seemed to be beyond pissed.

"That's because I couldn't! You were shoving your freaking tongue down my damn throat!" I yelled. By now, we were both standing in front of each other. He was taller than me but I wasn't that far either. I won't let him intimidate me.

"Listen here Lauren, I brought you out here to have a good time. So I could have a good time. And you know what I mean. I even paid for dinner!" He shouted. Wow I feel special.

"So pretty much sex? Right? Wow I feel special?!" I screamed. "You are so pig headed."

"You are never ever going to be happy. One day you'll realize that this 'fun' is never going to work out for you. One day you'll meet a girl and she'll use you just like you have done with probably a bunch of girls. One day you'll fall for her and realize you were wrong. One day that girl will laugh at you and tell you how stupid you are. One day, that will leave you at your misery and never come back. You will regret this all your life. Mark my words Keaton. I am done here!" I whispered. Wow I really didn't know where that had come from. I was about to cry but I will not going to him the pleasure of seeing me cry. Not in this lifetime or ever. I walked away.

I was beyond mad. My heart was broken. All these thoughts made me feel stupid. How did I not notice he was such a jerk? Maybe it had been how well he could put words onto paper. I walked back the way we came and saw his car there.

It reminded me that I would have to call my parents to get home. I noticed a telephone booth so I went back to the restaurant to get change. I went back outside and noticed Keaton talking to the waitress from before. Then I saw them kiss. I couldn't take it and I just ran home.

*End of Flashback*

I felt the tears flowing from my cheek as I told the story to Camila. "Its ok, he doesn't deserve you." She said as she leaned in and hugged me. "You deserve so much better."

"I have to ask you something though." She said with a serious face.

"You can ask me anything."

"You said he had written you poems and letters..."

__________________________

Sorry it took so long to upload but I'm kind of sick and my minds all over the place. Plus school and sports have been keeping us busy. Please comment what you think and vote. -S