Reasons

Lauren's POV

Even when school had ended, I was still hurt at the way Camila had looked at me. I couldn't explain it though. But, it was painful. As I left school I looked for Camila. I saw her starting to walk home. She was walking without me? Was she so mad at me? I had to know.

"Camila, wait up!!" I yelled at her. She came to a stop and looked at me. "Thought we were going to walk home together, are you mad at me? What's wrong?" I asked her. She started to become really nervous.

"Sorry, theres just been a lot on my mind. I'm not mad at you. I mean why would I be mad? I mean you're a nice person." She told me. This didn't make sense.

"Well during lunch after I had lunch with Keaton I didn't see you and I was worried..." I had to know why she was mad."Why were you crying in the bathroom?" I had to just come out and say it.

"Umm well.." She said starting to get nervous. "Its just that I wasn't feeling the best today." I don't know why she would be I felt like she was lying to me.

"Are you sure it's that" I asked her. Trying to make give her another chance to tell me the truth. "Yea. I'm sure." She told me, looking more confident then before. "Well if you say so." I finally say, giving up trying to find the reason. I guess she just didn't want to tell me. Why would she not? We barely started our friendship but we can talk about anything.

Even though she didn't trust me, I still wanted to tell her about my lunch time with Keaton. I want to to tell her how we're going on a date. Should I tell her though? She's been having a bad day and I didn't want to make it worst with my happiness. "Is there something you want to tell me?" She asked me.

"Well its about Keaton. He asked me out on a date." I couldn't help but be happy. Except I noticed Camila started looking sad. Like she was about to cry. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine can you stop asking that!" She snapped at me. Why was she getting mad at me? What was I doing wrong? It started when I had lunch with Keaton. Then she was all fine until Keaton. Oh my gosh. Keaton. That must be it.

"I'm sorry, Lauren." I heard her start to say but I knew the reason and I had to ask. "I know what it is. You like Keaton, that's why you're mad at me. If you want to...I won't date him." I was starting to say when she laughed at me. Why was she laughing at me? I actually feel horrible for this. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why the hell are you laughing!" I yelled at her. She then started to yell back at me. "You want to know the real reason I was crying..? The real reason...the real reason is that.."

__________________________

Thx for reading. We'll try to get another one up tomorrow so we don't leave you with this for too long. Please vote and comment what you think about the story so far. -S