Chapter 16: Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3

RECAP:    Annabeth’s POV

 I went back to the infirmary and swung the door open. What I didn’t expect to see was Nico about to kiss Leah. Leah looked embarrassed and Nico glared at me. I turned red.

‘Bad timing huh?’ I said walking towards Leah and Nico let go of Leah and got up and stalked off. Leah was red and I grinned at her, making her blush even brighter.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked then the door busted open.

‘Leah, are you okay?’ Chiron asked followed by Mr. D.

‘I don’t know.’ She said looking at me.

‘I was dreaming and-‘ she paused and I looked at Mr. D. and Chiron staring at her intently listening.

‘I don’t remember. I’m sorry for worrying you but I’m really tired.’ She said drooping her eyelids. I knew she was lying but the question is why. Chiron nodded in understanding and Mr. D left as well.

I walked to her bed.

‘I know your lying about the dream so why don’t you tell me what happened,’ I said while sitting on a chair.

‘You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.’ She mumbled.

 ‘Try me,’ I said and she sighed and began telling me her story.

***************************************************

Chapter 16

Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3

Chiron’s POV

I watched the kids at camp half-blood train outside. I sighed and watched Dionysus walked in the room and sat down in front of me.

‘Have you heard any news about the angel?’ I asked looking through papers.

‘Yes I have. Things are getting complicated though.’ He said grunting and I set my papers down.

‘How so?’ I asked paying attention to him.

‘Well my father is trying to keep the angel thing a secret and my wife was serving them food and over heard their conversation about the angels.’ He said and I raised a brow.