XXXVI

XXXVI: Agony

I needed to make everything right

I spoke to my mother about everything including the baby that she was so sure about. She was happy to hear that me and Giannis had talked, but I think she was more happy to hear about him in general.

Now it was time for me to apologize to Dinah, so here I was standing outside of a brunch cafe debating to go inside. She agreed to meet with me here.

I felt Mateo's hand rest on my shoulder and I look up at him, he gives me a nudge.

"I'll be right here when you come out." He says. His jaw ticks a little.

He's been on edge for the last few days. Won't even let me lift a finger. Hell this morning I couldn't even pee alone. I know that him simply standing outside was killing him.

"Okay." I say lowly I take a step forward and reach out to grab the door. Mateo beats me to it and swings it open swiftly. I quietly thank him before stepping inside.

The place is nice. It has a mint green theme, there was even a nice breeze throughout the place.

"Hi, welcome to Fresh Air." A woman behind the counter calls out with a bright smile. I smile back and look around for Dinah. She was sitting in a corner booth with her back towards me, I knew her perfectly straight brown hair anywhere.

I slowly walked to the booth until I was in her line of sight, when she noticed me she immediately stood up and embraced me in a tight hug. I stumbled a bit in surprise but returned it quickly.

"You scared the shit out of me El. Why would you run off like that?" I could hear her voice crack a little and she pulled away to get a better look at me.

"You have to tell me everything. I've been worried sick." Her face showed serious concern. "Okay let's just sit down first." I say and she nods.

Once we settled she grabbed my hands across the table immediately noticing my fingers and gave my hand a light squeeze. It made my heart melt, I don't deserve her.

"I uh, I'm so sorry about what I said. None of that was true—." , "I know El, it was stupid of me to even think you would say anything like that."

"I was with Jonas..." she audibly gasps and her eyes widened. "He attacked me in the bathroom at the club and made me leave with him. He threatened your son and I felt like I was out of options." I explained.

I told her everything that happened from what Jonas had done to me, to Erin, to Iris and my brother.

"Erin? She called me a day after you disappeared, she told me she was leaving town and to let her know if you are okay." She said lowly.

"She saved me."

"So where is Jonas now." She now sounded angry. I knew she wanted to hurt him, she was in tears as I told her what I endured.

"Mateo has him— Listen I can't tell you much about Mateo, I know this all sounds so crazy but he's into something that is very dangerous. He'd never hurt me but I can't say the same for anyone else okay? So he can't know that you have even the slightest clue." She nodded and I let out a deep breath of relief. It felt good telling someone.

"I'm glad you slapped that bitch she got what she deserved, I wish I would've been there." She crosses her arms and I laugh. Dinah is the protector, she has slapped someone for just being rude to me before.

"I know but I'm okay, and we're going to see if baby is okay tomorrow." She smiles brightly and I join her.

-

When I got back home I turned on the tv to see what the news has been like. I could hear Mateo fumbling around in the bathroom.

When he comes out he glances over at me but doesn't say anything. He has on just a towel and it made me think disgusting thoughts. It's been awhile... like he's been scared to touch me since I've been back.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" He asks and I shrug and then remembered his back was facing me. "I guess so." I say staring at his defined back and then dragging my eyes along his thick and veiny forearm as he put his gun that he had in the hand of his pants before his shower on the dresser.

"You okay? You've been really quiet." He says turning to look back at me starting at my eyes and then down to the short slip I was wearing. That only lasted for so long until he looked towards my hand which was unknowingly gripping the comforter.

"Yes, just tired." I lie and I feel like he knew it but decided not to question it. God I wasn't really good at initiating sex but then again he never really made me wait this long. I was literally aching.

"Hm, well get some rest you need to listen to your body from now on." He mumbled and I nibbled on my lip anxiously.

"Are you coming to bed?" I ask seeing him pull on a pair of shorts over his boxers and a t-shirt. "Yeah I just need to clear my head a little." He says walking towards me. God he looked good, my stomach was doing flips when he bent down towards me. Just when he got close enough I fluttered my eyes closed only for him to kiss my forehead.

It was sweet and usually liked it but I really needed something more intimate. I don't know where this sudden neediness came from but it had to go away.

He lifted back up and began to walk away I grabbed his hand. His eyes snapped back to mines and he silently waited before I got up to my knees and pulled his face back down to me. When our lips connect it takes him a second to catch up with my brisk movements.

Eventually he's dominant in the kiss and I bask in it. I feel his hands run up my bare thighs and underneath the slip. I moan at just his simple touches like I was in heat.

My hands go to untie his shorts and we break away for a second so our foreheads are touching. "Is this okay?" I ask and he stops me. "Baby, I don't wanna hurt you okay? We should speak with the doctor first." He pants out and I don't know what had gotten into to me as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I pull him back towards me kissing him again and this time he doesn't try to stop me.

He was on top of me in a flash squeezing my tender breasts lightly, he was going easy on me.

"You're eager." He says in between our kiss and then moving down to kiss my neck, lightly nibbling on the skin.

"C'mon neonata, tell me what you want."

The bed frame was creaking and slamming against the wall, his lips pressed to mines swallowing my whines and moans. He lifts himself up a little to take in the sight of my breasts bouncing with every thrust.

My ankles bounced against the dip in his lower back as I embarrassingly gushed around him.

"Oh mierda—Mateo!" I slurred out my nails sinking into the skin of his back as I felt myself coming AGAIN.

"Fuck, you're making me crazy." His words were meshed together.

He lets out a groan as we held eye contact. "Mat pleaseee." I felt the tears spring into my eyes as he abused the spongy spot inside of me and I was overwhelmed and overstimulated from coming beforehand.

"Just one more princess, I promise. Can you give me one more?"

I nodded mindlessly and the tears began to spill over and my toes curled in pleasure, I wanted to scream.

I let out a prolonged and high pitch noise and I was surely red in the face as he ripped another orgasm away from me me.

__________________

Lol y'all I almost forgot to update.