II

II: La Musa

Tonight I had to go back to work which wasn't a big issue since Neal had given me the day off after my flight when he picked me up

Tonight I had to go back to work which wasn't a big issue since Neal had given me the day off after my flight when he picked me up. I had decided I would be going to get a new phone the next day since it hadn't come up yet.

I couldn't believe I was so irresponsible and left my cellphone on the plane or the airport. My boss Neal had come to pick me up from the airport much to my surprise. He told me Dinah had an emergency so she asked him to cover for her but I knew what she was up to.

I have been communicating with people through my social media on my iPad which was very annoying. Tonight's colors were white and red so I had decided to wear a Los Angeles cutout I had made and used safety pins to connect the sides. I paired it with a red leather mini skirt and black pumps.

After accessories Made sure my high ponytail that Dinah had done for me looked good and grabbed my bag

After accessories Made sure my high ponytail that Dinah had done for me looked good and grabbed my bag. Dinah was in early today so I decided on riding with Erin who was waiting outside for me in the gray challenger she had gotten from her sugar daddy.

I walked out quickly locking my door and trotting over to her passenger side before getting inside.

"Damn bitch you trying to kill 'em?" Erin said loudly as always and I winced a little at her language.

"Actually I would rather keep my clients alive. Is it too much?" I asked suddenly feeling uneasy in my clothes.

"Girl you look fine, besides look at what I'm wearing." She had on a skimpy shirt that you could see her nipples brown nipple through and shorts I was sure her derrière was hanging out of.

I relaxed feeling a little more covered, our job required us to wear less and show more so we all brought in more money. This was Club La Musa's code.

When we arrived at the club it was already packed and the line was long to get inside. It was a Friday night so this was normal. Erin parked in the very back in the section only for people who worked here and we got out.

I held her hand as always just in case one of us tripped considering it was so dark in the back. She towered over me in her heels since she was already 5'10 without them and her long chocolate legs were shining as always.