XXXIV

XXXIV: A Night to Remember

Today is Bianca's engagement party, she was very adamant about me going even though Mateo wanted me to stay home

Today is Bianca's engagement party, she was very adamant about me going even though Mateo wanted me to stay home. She also had to convince him to let Bea come because now he also had to be on edge about someone knowing about her with everything going on.

I was furious with him, there was a voice in the back of my head telling me to let him explain. Maybe what I saw wasn't what I think it was but it sure as hell looked like it.

I hurled over the toilet for the third time today and Bianca held back my curls while massaging her hand on my back. "It's okay let it all out." She soothed.

Bianca stayed coddled in this room with me and letting me cry, staying by my side when I needed to barf and even sleeping in here with me. She was livid when I told her what happened, and although me and Mateo agreed not to tell anyone I told her.

She was ecstatic at the news and kept claiming that she had already called it. It's not like I would have been able to hide it anyway due to the fact I can't keep any food down.

"Maybe you should stay." Bianca says sounding worried. "No! I'm fine, I've been dealing with this for a month already." I admit and she sighs lowly. She reaches her hand to flush the toilet again.

"I think I'm finished." I tell her and she helps me stand up. I brushed my teeth for the third time today and attempted to fix my hair again. I did light makeup for this, I didn't really feel like going all out.

Bianca had left after a few hours because she had to get ready and would be riding with her fiancé.

I settled on a peach colored strapless dress that I recently ordered a size up since my clothes weren't exactly fitting me anymore. Although it helped my breathe in the waist area it still clung to me, although my busy area had grown and my breast spilled out a little.

 Although it helped my breathe in the waist area it still clung to me, although my busy area had grown and my breast spilled out a little

I had thrown on simple jewelry and although I struggled with my hair I decided against straightening it. I really needed a trim and I had a little heat damage.

Bianca told me Enzo would be escorting me to the event which I was a little confused about but didn't question it further.

Would Mateo be with Iris?