X

X: Brutal

When I wake up I immediately reach for my head, it was aching badly

When I wake up I immediately reach for my head, it was aching badly. When my eyes flutter my eyes open I notice that I'm not in my own bed, the dark silk covers stuck to my skin a little considering I had sweat a bit. Suddenly the memories of what I think was last night flooded my mind and hit me like a ton of bricks.

When I turn the other side of the bed my breath hitched in my throat. There lied a sleeping Mateo, he actually looked really peaceful. His overgrown hair was fanned over his eyes and his plump pink lips were in the slightest pout. His breathing was light and my eyes couldn't help with wander as all his tattoos showing on his shirtless upper half.

I hadn't noticed how well built he was before, to say he's ripped was an understatement.

Remember why you're here.

I couldn't believe this man kidnapped me and killed someone. I kept quiet as I pulled the covers from my body, I really had to pee and then find out how to get out of here. My feet touched the cold hardwood and I stood up, before I moved I looked back to see him still sleeping.

Looking down I noticed I wasn't wearing what I had on last, I had on a large t-shirt and my underwear. I padded across the floor towards one of the doors in the large room, I mentally thanked God that it was the bathroom. I looked over at him once more before going inside and closing the door then locking it.

The bathroom seemed just as big as the room, it had a bench in the middle near the very spacious bathtub. The shower was also the biggest one I had ever seen in person, it could definitely fit more than one person.

My feet padded over the sink and I took a good look at myself in the mirror, I looked absolutely terrible. My hair was put up into a bun that looked like a bird's nest now, I had a small bruise on my right arm and on my hairline where my head was aching. The last thing I remembered was Mateo yelling at someone behind me and then I blacked out, I was definitely hit with something.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I came to the realization of my situation, I didn't think that Mateo would do something like this. He didn't seem like the type of person to kill and kidnap, why did I always end up in the worst situations?

I sucked it up and went to do my business on the toilet, when I finished I struggled to remove the rubber band that was put into my should length curly hair and watched it fall. I washed my face and brushed my teeth with what I found in the drawers. My shower was a bit rushed because I was hoping to finish before Mateo got up.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and pat my hair dry as best I could even though it wasn't much help.

Since I didn't have any clothes I had to just hope that he was still asleep and find my clothes.

I gave myself a small pep talk before stepping outside and the first thing I noticed was Mateo sitting at the end of the bed in just his underwear. I won't lie and say the sight didn't turn me on a little but this wasn't the time for that. His eyes locked with mines and my breathing sped up a little.