I

I: Fatal Attraction

Eliana stepped hesitantly on the plane and searched for her seat in the coach cabin area, this was her third time being on a plane since she was only a baby. Her feet carried her to seat 28c only to see a woman in the seat next to it with a small kitten kennel. She immediately began a sneezing frenzy.

A flight attendant immediately made her way over to her in concern of the passenger. "Is there a problem?" she asked with a kind smile as Eliana continued her fit and struggled to breathe a little. "Cat a- achhooo-llergy." she got out between sneezes."Oh dear, let's find you another seat."

She followed behind the attendant and came to another section of the large plane, realization hit that she was now in first-class thanks to the change in lighting and legroom.

"Since we are too full and I would hate to make anyone switch seats with you, you will be seated here in first class. She looked towards the empty seat to see only a man in a suit seated next to her. Unlike coach, there were only two per side instead of three. She quickly sat down as the class for emergency landing began.

Eliana began to buckle herself as instructed with her trembling hands. She fumbled with the buckles before eventually snapping them into place and then holding the edge of her armrest tightly.

The men sitting on her left side separated by the aisle attempted to get the flight attendant's attention due to them seating her in the intended empty first-class seat next to their boss.

"She can't sit here, this seat is meant to be vacant.", "I am sorry but the seating arrangement got a bit mixed up so Miss Maxwell will have to be seated here captain's orders. We will be sure to issue a refund for the inconvenience." The flight attendant suggested hoping it would suffice."It's fine." Eliana looked towards the man sitting next to her with the window seat. She watched as he waved off the flight attendant and then looked out the window.

To say she found him attractive would be an understatement. His dark overgrown hair had hung past his ears nearly touching the dark stubble he had to match. Her eyes wandered down to the dark ink peaking from the white button-down he wore. He seemed like he was straight out of a movie.

Eliana got so lost in her thoughts that the takeoff of the plane had to break her out of it. She began to panic but tried to keep her composure, her eyes are shut tightly and her breathing was shaky and she was saying a silent prayer under her breath in Spanish.

As the plane left the ground she was beginning to feel the turbulence which scared her so bad she hadn't noticed that she had grabbed the man's open hand tightly. She continued her prayer and refused to open her eyes until it stopped.

When she opened her eyes she could feel the eyes of the men on her opposite side and she noticed they held an odd expression. Her eyes followed theirs and she sucked in a breath as the blue eyes caught her brown ones.

He looked down at their hands and snatched her hand away and looked to her lap in embarrassment. She wanted to apologize but she couldn't find the courage to speak feeling his eyes never leave her.

This was going to be an interesting flight.