III

III: Questions

My work week had passed pretty quickly and I made a pretty penny

My work week had passed pretty quickly and I made a pretty penny. Mateo had also texted me in regards to what Dinah keeps calling a date. He had also taken my number out of my phone, curse me for never putting a lock on it. Who knows what else he's seen.

He wanted to see me tonight and I was every bit nervous on being alone with him again. He made me feel foreign inside, I couldn't really explain it. Dinah had just finished straightening my curly hair so it reached my midback and made me look older. She was more excited about this than I was, she hadn't stopped talking about it since I mentioned it.

"It's a little tight..si?" I ask and she sucks her teeth at me combing through my hair.

"Cariño you look fine, I am so sure he will like it. See look at your ass." She grabs my arms turning me so I could see and it did look good. I am blessed and cursed with my mother's body but a little bigger.

"Dinah if I bend over you might see my whole butt." I pouted and she giggled at me and waved me off. "El, that's the point. If he is as good-looking as Indie said then you have to look your best, c'mon you are so beautiful and he obviously sees it too. Plus he spent bank at the club on bottle service, you deserve a man with money." She says and I honestly wasn't one who cared enough for the money.

My papa wasn't the wealthiest person but he got me whatever I wanted, he was the reason I wanted to be a dentist like him so I could take care of mama.

I pulled on the ysl heels that Dinah was letting me borrow for tonight along with her Christian Dior bag. I would be sure to return it considering how hard she works at the club to get what she wants and for her son.

 I would be sure to return it considering how hard she works at the club to get what she wants and for her son

"Okay, what is the goal for tonight Eliana?" She asks and my face heats up at what she was suggesting. she rose a questionable eyebrow at me and I sighed out before answering.

"Kissing and possibly oral." I say and she high fives me and then my doorbell rings. Dinah slaps my behind hard enough to make a noise against the latex dress I was wearing.