IX

IX: Bellyache

I sat on the couch petting Artemis as Eliana finished getting dressed and fixing her makeup, she was a bit upset about me making her cry while I ate her out

I sat on the couch petting Artemis as Eliana finished getting dressed and fixing her makeup, she was a bit upset about me making her cry while I ate her out. It was cute.

When she finished she walked inside the living room and she looked amazing as always. I raked my eyes up to her long legs and they lingered at the thickness of her thighs making me harden again. She turned around showing the extremely low dip that nearly revealed the crack of her ass, the dress hugged her bottom nicely.

"Is this too much? I could change." She frowns at my lack of expression. "You look very sexy, tesoro." I say standing to my full height and towering over her. I lean down placing a kiss on her plump lips careful not to get her lipstick on me.

"Thank you, Mateo." She beamed and I nodded.

I usually didn't come across any truly innocent or soft-spoken women before, most of them were very straightforward and gave me 'fuck me' eyes. Eliana was the complete opposite, her eyes always bright and that perfect smile. She literally beamed at the sight of me and I had never come across it before.

Neither have I ever dated a woman, but I was willing to make adjustments for her. Ever since she held my hand on that plane I was intrigued.

I noticed she loved to talk after getting her out of her shell, it didn't really bother me because I liked the sound of her voice.

What is she doing to me?

I craved her cries and gasps for air, just thinking of it was making me hard all over again. The idea of her squirming underneath me and wincing as I bruised her soft skin. I wasn't sure if she was well-rounded in the bed or not but I was hoping I wouldn't be too much for her. From the surprise on her face when I hit her earlier she wasn't used to it, and that was only a teaser.

She grabbed her coat and her small bag. I walked her to the door and she pets Artemis goodbye.

When we arrived at the building I handed off my keys to the valet and escorted her from the car. She placed her arms in the crease of my elbow, her acrylic-clad hand gripping my bicep in nervousness.

"Relax princess." I say lowly and her grip relaxes a little as she looks around with wide eyes. I could feel all the lingering eyes on us as we walked in, it was my event after all.

I spot my parents across the room speaking with my uncle and some of the capos. Once we drop off our coats I guide El over to our table where Ben and Bianca sat bickering back and forth. Once we made it they stopped instantly and gave Eliana their best smiles.

"You are so pretty, how did you end up with him?" My sister's backhanded compliment made me scold her. I speak before El could come up with an answer.

"Eliana this is my sister Bianca, and I'm sure you remember Benjamin." I introduce and I could tell how nervous she was just by how stiff her body movements were.