XV

XV: Can I?
Steamy

Mateo had to be gone by now like he had gone every day these past two weeks for work

Mateo had to be gone by now like he had gone every day these past two weeks for work. Today was Saturday and I didn't wake up until around 11 in the morning. I sat up slowly to look over and see his spot empty as expected especially this late in the morning. I let out a breath of relief not really willing to face him anytime soon. Yeah, he explained himself but I was still a bit irritated with him.

He had a baby... a little girl. And he didn't even think that it was something important enough to tell me.

I was angry but I also missed him, I missed his touch and how hot my body grew under his stares. I know it wasn't exactly my place but he spent more time with me than he did with his own flesh and blood.

I had rolled over on my stomach and scrolled through my cellphone that he had given back to me with parental controls on it and it was tapped of course. 

I should be happy that I had this time to myself and can just figure out how I wanted to go about this but I wasn't.

I spent most of my day roaming around the large house and switching between books on my phone. I was bored out of my mind. I contemplated calling him or messaging him but I knew that would be going too easy on him.

This is going to be hard.

-

I had about an hour and a half until Mateo came back from work.

I had never found myself this touch-deprived before, usually, I have myself under control but Mateo literally has me having flashbacks on a consistent basis. Just being close to him made me feel like I was on fire. He was 6'4, very brawny, and had a face sculpted by the Gods. How could I not want to jump his bones?

His accent and the base in his voice made it no better, and to top it all off he sure had a way with words.

I found myself lying back on the bed and rubbing over my body slowly thinking of things he's said to me. I keep my eyes shut as my hand goes down into my underwear and I begin to tease myself.

I let out a soft moan as I toyed with my clit with one hand and pinched my free nipple with the opposite. I was imagining him on top of me as I quickened my movements and grew just a little louder ignoring the sudden shift in the atmosphere, I was really focused on finishing.

"Oh my-." My chest heaved as I came down from my high and attempted to control my breathing.

I opened my eyes and almost screamed at the sight of Mateo standing near the door with a very dark look in his eyes. My face set ablaze at the realization of not knowing what all he saw. Embarrassed was an understatement.