Chapter 20

When Niall and I got back from the club, all I wanted to do was lay in bed cuddled up next to him. I felt so safe in his arms and couldn't even imagine what it would have been like if he didn't come.

"Will you tell me exactly what happened love?" He asked as we were sitting on the couch.

"I just needed to go outside to get some air. Austin called me so I went around the corner because it was noisey out front. Right as I hung up, this guy was just there in front of me. I tried to move and go around him" the tears then started running down my face. Niall pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back. "He wouldn't let me get around him, he just grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He tried putting his hand down my pants. I couldn't get him to stop, he was too big. He tried kissing me but I turned my head so he couldn't. That's when you showed up. I was so scared Niall."

"I know you were babe. He's gone now though, i'm not going to let anything happen to you." He kissed my temple.

"But Niall, you're leaving and I won't see you for the next two months. What am I suppose to do without you?"

"Just don't go out unless you're with someone. I will make sure you are safe Claire."

We ended up falling asleep on the couch. I was sitting with his arm around me and my head in his chest. This was the last night in two months that I would see him and it was hard for me to wrap my head around that.

"Babe, wake up. You need to start packing." I heard Niall saying and I could tell we were still in the same position as last night. I opened my eyes to see him with a smile on his face showing his crooked teeth that I loved.

"We have all day to pack. I just want to spend my last day here with you, cuddled up and doing nothing." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Perfect, because that's exactly what I want to do. You have to start packing sometime though."

"I will, but not yet." I grabbed my phone off the end table and saw that I had 5 new messages 2 from Austin, 2 from Louis, and 1 from Harry.

Austin had sent me two pictures of Britton who was in his car seat getting ready to leave the hospital for the first time. Those were sent last night, and I ffigured I would just talk to Austin tomorrow when I got home.

BooBear Lou: whnathi hapendk to youu and nilaerl?!

BooBear Lou: Sorry about the last text! Too drunk to text last night. Why did you and Nialler leave so early last night?

Hazzz: Just saw you and Nialler getting into a cab. Be safe tonight you two;) See you tomorrow love!

I didn't want to reply to those two either. I looked to see it was noon. I didn't want to get up and do anything but I felt so gross from last night and I knew I needed a shower. Niall had a different idea.

"Want to go back to my place and go swimming?"

"Sure, I guess that would be fun." I got up and started to walk upstairs.

When I got to my room I looked in my top drawer and looked at my swim suits. Back in NY, swimming was something that you did almost everyday. There was a pool on the top of our building that we would swim in and in the hamptons, our house was right on the beach and we took every chance we could to go out there.

"Niall, I don't know which suit to wear." I looked at him as I laid out my three favorites on the bed.

"I like this one." He pointed to the blue strapless one that had a silver hook on the back. I liked this suit but it made my boobs look even smaller than they actually were.

"Alright, Ill be right back." I grabbed the suit, a tank top, and some jean short and went to the bathroom.

When I came out  Niall was looking through a picture album I had sitting on my bed. It was filled with pictures of my friends me growing up.

"Ready babe?" I looked at him and smiled waiting for a response. He got up and grabbed my hand  and we walked downstairs and out to my car.

__

"Cannon ball!" Louis yelled as he jumped in the water. Once Niall and I got here the rest of of the boys saw us and decided to come. Zayn and I were sat in chairs on the side of the pool as the other boys swam. Luckily the boys had an indoor heated pool since it was a little chilly outside.

"Why don't you go in Zayn?"

"I can't swim, so i'm fine just sitting here." He said leaning back into his chair.

"Well I think I'm going in, so have fun by yourself!" I got up and jumped in so I landed right next to Niall.

"Hold on mah lady, we're going over there!" Niall said grabbing my arms pull them around his neck so I was on his back. He swam to the deep end of the pool and I got off and grabbed the side.

The rest of the time we were in the pool we played games like chicken and drove for different items. This was really what I needed to forget about yesterday and move on. I didn't need to sit at home worrying about it. I was glad that I realized that it's in the past and I just need to forget about it.

"Thanks babe." I said as I pulled into my driveway after a long day of swimming.

"For what?"

"Helping me forget about yesterday. This is exactly what I needed and I'm glad we did it."

"Well I'm glad. You need to get inside and pack though. Come on."

We went inside and Niall sat on the couch in the living room with the TV on as I went upstairs to pack to go home. I was glad I was finally getting to go home and see my little brother. Austin sent me pictures everyday and they always made me smile. I couldn't wait to hold him in my arms for the first time.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry this is short and boring, but I'm having major writers block. I've been really busy writing future chapters for this and it's been so much easier writing them because I know exactly what I want to happen. I just need to get a little further into this and it'll get better.

How are you all liking it? Vote please and leave comments!