Chapter 8

There I was standing at the airport wait for my brother. I was beyond excited to spend the next few days with him. I hadn't really had much planned because I still didn't know what there was to do here. I was excited for Austin to meet Niall. I knew they would get along great.

"Austin! You're finally here! How was the flight?" I ran and jumped in his arms when I first spotted him.

"Hi Claire Bear. It was long but not too bad." He answered while putting me down. We walked over to baggage and he got his stuff and we walked out to the car.

"Wow, dad really did get you a Range Rover. I thought you were kidding." He started getting in on the wrong side not realizing we drive on opposite sides of the road here.

"Unless you're driving, you need to get in on the other side." I told him as we both laughed and he got in on the other side. "We're going to drop your  stuff off at my house and then I have to go to work for about an hour. You're coming with me." I really just wanted  him to meet Niall so I promised Simon I would come in and watch the boys practice today.

We drove to my house quick and the girls were outside so I quickly introduced them and said we could do something later tonight and they could get to know eachother better. We were only home a total of five minutes before driving to the studio. As I pulled up, Austin looked impressed by the tall glass building. "Alright, we're here. You can just hang out inside the practice room while I work on things."

While walking in, I said hi to a few people before getting to the wooden double doors. "Okay, you can't be a distraction in here. You have to sit and be quiet." I warned him knowing that it wouln't happen. I opened the doors to see the boys in there goofing off and I wasn't too surprised.

"Which one is Niall? Aren't they supposed to be rehearsing?" He looked at me laughing and you could tell he knew he would like these boys.

"He's the blonde one. That's Harry, and Louis' right there, Liam is that one, and then Zayn." I said while pointing to them. "Just go sit over there while I try to get them to start working." I was wondering where their vocal coach was.

The hour went by quick once the boys started working and I started getting ready to go. The boys were taking a small break and Austin went over to introduce himself and talk to them while I was finishing up.

"You're brother is cool. He's a lot like you." I heard that cute irish accent walking up behind me.

"Yeah, we're pretty close." I was looking over at Austin and glad he was finally here. "I'm glad you like him!"

"We have practice for another two hours, and I know your brother is in town but would you want to do something when we are done? Austin can come if you want him to. I just want to spend time with you." How could you say no to that face?

"We could do supper at my house with everyone." When  I said I everyone he knew I meant the girls and the boys. "You and I can cook while Austin hangs out with them." I pointed to all of them goofing off.

"That sounds great! We get done at 3 so we will come over when we are done if that is okay." He pulled me in for a hug. We said our goodbyes and I assured Austin he would be seeing the boys later that night. We stopped at the store and picked up pasta, chicken, and some fruits and veggies. My plan was to make spaghetti and and Niall could do  whatever he wanted with the chicken. He ws actually a pretty good cook.

*

Niall's POV

I couldn't wait to get to Claire's house and spend the night with her. I didn't care if everyone else would be around. Claire is one of those people that just being around makes everything so much better. We just got done with rehearsals and Louis was driving us all over to Claire's. I knew Louis was excited because Eleanor was going to be there and I think he fancied her a bit.

"I am here, no body worry!" Louis pushed the door open and yelled. "Where is my baby Austin?"

"I thought you loved me Louis?"Harry whined walking in behind him. "Hi Claire! I've missed you!" He pulled her in for a hug while the rest of us laughed.

Austin and the boys ran down to the basement and I went into the kitchen to find Claire struggling. "Let me help you Claire."

"Thanks, I don't know how to make chicken. Can you do that and i'll do the spaghetti?" She had a puppy dog face and there was no way I could say no. I kissed her lips quickly and grabbed the chicken and brought it to a different counter.

"Party's here! Where is everyone?" Claire and I turned to look at each other knowing the girls were here. Claire motioned for me to stay and she walked out of the kitchen to greet the girls.

"Hi! The boys are downstairs. Niall and I are just starting supper. It should be ready in an hour. Do you need anything?" I heard her say and I imagined she was greeing them all with a hug.

"We are good, we'll just go downstairs!" El yelled and I could hear them run down the steps. Claire walked back into the kitchen, turned on the radio and we continued cooking. We had such a good time making supper together and dancing. Soon supper was ready and everyone was upstairs sitting around the table.

After we all were done eating, I expected the boys to just go back downstairs and leave all the dishes to us. They actually stayed and helped though. I think it was because Austin brought his plate into the kitchen and put it in the dishwasher. Austin was exactly like Claire, they both had great personalities and always did everything themselves. I guess growing up and having your parents not be around helped with that. They were really independent and that made me like Claire even more. We had only met a week ago but I liked more than I had liked any girl before.

Dishes were done and it was getting late. The girls were just getting ready to leave and us boys were just sitting on the couch not wanting to move. I had a really good day today and I was hoping for more like it in the future.

"Well boys, you better get going. You have an early morning and so do I." Claire had a really tired look in her eyes.

"You just want Austin to yourself!" Louis yelled while hugging Austin not wanting to leave.

"Yes I do, I haven't seen him him in a few months so I need my brother time." I could tell Claire really wanted us to leave so I took the initiative and told the boys we needed to get back home. She was right though, we had to be at the studio at 8am. We all needed some sleep.