Chapter 10

I woke up knowing I didn't get much sleep. My mind was filled with thoughts about the picture. I grabbed my phone from the end table seeing I had three messages from last night. Brody, Kira, and my dad.

Brody: 'hey girl, don't listen to what everyone is saying. I said you and I broke up a few months ago and we're just friends. Let me know if you need anything!' At least Brody was trying to help.

Bill: 'I wish you would've told me about you and Brody breaking up. You're lucky he told everyone that it was a few months ago or your image would be ruined.' My dad always knew how to bring my mood down even more than it already was. I was hoping Brody had cleared things up though.

I looked at the clocked seeing it was only 8am which meant I was only sleep for about 5 hours. I decided I would shut my eyes and get more sleep.

"Claire wake up! Your phone has been going off all morning." Niall shook me to wake up.

"Good morning to you too. Leave me alone, I'm never getting out of bed." I swatted his hand away. I just wanted to lay in bed and not care what was going on in NY. Why do I care? I don't live there anymore. Although I will have to go back to reality when this year is up.

"What's wrong Claire? You need to get up sometime. Plus i'm hungry. Lets get dressed and go out for beakfast." He said while poking me trying to get me to move.

"I'm not leaving this bed!" I yelled into my pillow.

"Well looks like i'll have to do this the evil way." He started tickling my side and I flailed everywhere while laughing.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get up. Just stop tickling me now Nialler." I jumped out of bed and went over to my dresser. "Can we make breakfast here? I don't want to leave the house. I have stuff to make eggs, pancakes, and bacon."

"Yum. That way I don't have to change. And neither do you." He walked over to me and pressed him warm lips against mine while backing me into a wall. I put my hands on his bare chest wondering when he took his shirt off. His hands worked their way up my shirt a little so they were holding onto my sides. I wrapped arms around his neck and he pushed me harder against the wall. I could feel his smile as we kissed. "Claire we need to stop now, because if we don't, i'm not sure i'll be able to stop."

"I know, I could kiss you all day." I smiled while grabbing his hands. He still had me pushed up against the wall and we stared at each other for a few more seconds. "Let's go make breakfast." I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

When we finished eating breakfast we both grabbed our phones. I had 10 new messages and 3 missed calls. I looked at the time, 1 pm. El had called me twice and Louis called once. The messages were from, Chelsey, Shana, 2 from Kira, 3 from Austin, Louis, El, and my dad. Most of them were just saying everything was fixed from last night, except the one from my dad. He just told me how he wasn't mad about the whole thing, just disapointed. That's even worse than them being mad and grounding you. My dad rarely talked to me, and now that he was I wish we would just back to not talking. I felt bad enough without him telling me.

"Well Louis texted me twice saying how much fun he had last night. I knew he fancied Eleanor!" Niall was still focussed on his phone. I decided I had enought with my phone so I threw on the couch next to the table and I put my head on the table.

"I'm going to my room to grab my computer. Do you want to sit down here or upstairs?" I had already started walking out of the room but turned out and waited for him to answer.

"We can go upstairs, but i'll clean up the dishes first. I'll be up in a few." He still had his phone in his hand and I guess he was on Facebook or Twitter.