Chapter 15

"Simon signed us!" All the boys said to their family and I as we sat in one of the back rooms at the studio. "He said we are too good to not be signed and he is giving us a chance!" Liam proceeded. All the boys parents and siblings looked so happy and they all got up and hugged.

As I sat there and watched them with their families and saw how happy they all were, it made me wish I had a normal family. It made me think of Austin and how lonely he must be at the apartment by himself most of the time. I also couldn't help but think that there was going to be another kid at the house soon. Most of me just felt bad for the kid because he would be growing up with no one there but nannies.

"Claire!" I heard Niall's voice interupt my thoughts.

"Nialler, I am so proud of you. I knew you guys were good enough to get signed. Looks like i'm not going to be the only celeb now huh?" I joked while walking towards him smiling. He pulled me into a hug and I could hear him laugh a little as he pulled me close. "Now that you made your announcement, I have something I need to tell everyone." I said while pulling away and walking to little stage the boys had just been on.

I got up there and looked at everyone. They were so happy for the boys and I felt like this was their moment to kind of enjoy, but I had to tell them my news. "Everyone, I have a few things I would like to say. First of all, I want to say how proud of the boys I am. They have worked so hard and they deserve the world. Next I wanted to say that I am going to be One Direction's Advertising/Promotion manager. Simon offered me the job yesterday right after you boys signed and I had to accept." All there faces were still in smiles showing they were happy about my news. I looked over at Niall and I don't think I had ever seen a bigger smile on his face. His beautiful crooked teeth were completely showing and he looked like he was about to tear up.

"Claire, that's amazing! Congratulations!" Liam said as I walked towards him and he flew his arms around me.

"Yay! I get to spend even more time with my favorite girl now!" I heard Louis yell and he wrapped his arms around both Liam and I.

"We're so happy for you Claire!" Harry and Zayn both joined the hug.

They all let go and Niall was still standing in the same place as before. I walked over to him and he held his arms out.

"Babe, I love you! I can't tell you how excited I am that you will be with us." He whispered in my ear as he pulled me closer.

"You're okay with it? I mean, you're not going to get sick of me are you?" My head was in his chest with his chin resting on top of my head.

"I could never get sick of you. I love you so much." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you to Nialler. I am heading home though. We leave tomorrow for New York and I still need to finish packing."

"I'll go with. My stuff is in my mum's car outside. I'll grab that and we can go, okay?"

"Sounds good. I'm going to say bye to the boys while you grab it." I kissed his cheek and he walked out the door with his parents and brother and I walked over to the boys.

I told the boys bye and said to have a good Christmas and that I would see them the day before New Year's Eve. We were going to my house first till Christmas Day, then we were flying to Ireland to spend a week there and would be back in London on the 30th of December. I met Niall outside and he was saying bye to his family.

"See you in about a week! Love you!" Niall said to his parents as they got in there car and drove off.

"Well, it's just you and me Claire Bear. I can't believe i'm completely moved out of the X-Factor house now. I've been there for so long. It's weird. Looks like i'm going to have to find somewhere to live here in London now." He said as we walked over to my car.