Chapter 9

Austin left a week ago and I already miss him so much. It's hard leaving him and we sat and cried for about ten minutes at the airport before he left. Once we stopped crying we laughed at a each other for crying over it. I'll be heading home in a month so see everyone and it'll be lots of fun. Tonight is the 3rd week of the X-Factor and I was so proud of the boys for doing so well the last two weeks.

I didn't work today so I had a little time to get ready. After my shower I braided my hair so that when it dried it would be wavy. I had the girls come over and pick out my outfit too. Niall and I were going to the club again tonight after the show. Last week we ended up not going because Austin was here and was leaving the next morning pretty early.

The girls went over to their place to get ready, they were coming with me tonight, and I was left to finish getting ready on my own. I decided I would do my make up tonight since Niall had never seen me with anything but mascara on and I had known him for almost a month. I put on a tint of light pink eye shadow and put some eye liner just about my top lashed. Then I took out my favorite mascara and put it on only my top lashes. I was then ready to slip into my dress. It was a long sleeved black dress. It went down to about mid thigh and there was a slit down my chest  that went just below my breasts. It was skin tight and it was one of my favorite dresses. The one thing about it though was that it really showed how skinny I was. I was a bit self consious that you could see my bones sticking out but I couldn't do anything about it.

My hair just dry so I took it out of the braid and It had a controlled wave. I looked at myself in the mirrow when I was completely ready. I was excited to see Niall tonight looking like this. They had the day off tomorrow so I was hoping after the club he would want to come over and spend some time together. Lately when we've hung out it's been with everyone and we don't get much alone time. It's not bad though, at least I get to spend sometime with him.

I could hear the El, Raya, and Jaimie come in downstairs so I knew it was time to leave soon. I walked downstairs and all their jaws dropped.

"You look gorgeous! Niall won't be able to keep his hands off you!" El was very pleased with my dress.

"What about you and Louis? You look hot El, and I know you and Lou have little crushes on each other." I made a remark back.

"Yeah he's cute but not really my type. Let's go the car is outside." We had called for a rental car because the girls wanted to make an enterance walking in the front door. It wouldn't matter for me because I had to go through the back anyway. We had our driver come in the house quick to take a picture of all of us before we left. I was so excited for tonight, I just wanted to get to the arena.

The driver pulled up to the front of the arena to drop the girls off. When they got out they were excited when people were snapping their pictures and asking who they were. I had gotten them VIP tickets which meant they were there with celebrities who attended and there was a meal for them before the show. After they got out and I laughed as the posed for pictures walking in, we drove around back where I needed to be. It was almost 6 o'clock which meant I was a little bit early getting there. When I walked in a few of the contestants were there but were just hanging out backstage. No one really needed to start getting ready till 6:30.

As I waited, I sat on the couch and looked at the picture we had taken before leaving my house. We all looked amazing and it was such a good picture. I decided to post it to Facebook and this new thing called Twitter. About a minute later I was getting notifications left and right.

Kira Leath: 'Damn girl you look smokin! Have fun tonight, call me tomorrow love!'

Brody Vanderbelt: 'Wow Claire, you look amazing in that dress. You're beautiful! Miss you. Text me after the show and let me know how it goes! Love you'