Chapter 2

Hey everyone! Sorry the first chapter was just basically for a background on Claire so you knew about her life a little bit. This Chapter will be better, i hope! If you guys want to see anything happen in this story or have ideas of anything, feel free to comment or message me your ideas! I also love feedback so please leave comments letting me know what you think! And thanks for reading this, It really means a lot to me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

I woke up the morning I was leaving to notice my parents weren't home yet. I still had no idea where they had been. I could try and call but I know they wouldn't answer and I would get a text saying, 'Sorry we missed your call, be home later.' and I would still get no answers as to where they were.

I walked into my bathroom and looked at my messy blonde hair in the mirror. I went on my tippy toes making me a little bit taller. I had always been the shortest of all my friends being only 5'4. I decided since the only thing I would be doing today was sitting on a plane for 7 hours, I didn't need to shower or do my hair. I put a brush through my hair quickly and put it up in a pony and put on a sparly head band. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:45 which meant I needed to be leaving for the airport in 15 minutes.

I walked back in my room and looked at the clothes I had picked to wear that day. I slipped on my black leggings and pulled a baggy white t shirt over my blue sports bra. Then I put on my favourite Toms that were navy blue. I took one last look around my room, it was pretty empty. We had shipped everything to the place I would be staying when I went to London. All that was left was the twin bed we had put in there from Austin's old room and my carry on bag for the plane ride.

When I walked downstairs, I was surprised to see Austin sitting at the kitchen table. Normally he wouldn't be up for another hour to get ready for school. They still had a month left in the school year, but I took extra classes at night so that I could finish before the end of May. As I looked at Austin I could see in his eyes that he was upset I was leaving. We had been super close growing up because our parents were always gone for work things. It was going to be hard leaving him but I knew that this was what I wanted to do. Plus, it would only be a year right? Then I would be back, and hopefully going to NYU just like I had planned.

I gave him a quick hug and told him that he was welcome to come visit me anytime he wanted and that I would be back once a month to see him. That made him cheer up a little bit but it wasn't going to be the same and we both knew that. It was hard seeing him so upset. Who was I going to go to when I was having a bad day and needed someones advice? He was always there for me.

Before I knew it, he was walking back up to his room and I was walking to the elevator to go to the car and off to the airport. I got downstairs and Lare the doorman told me there was a car waiting outside for me. "Thanks Lare, have a good day!" I yelled while walking out the door.

**

The plane landed around 8 at night and I was so tired. I knew i was going to need to stay awake on the plane if I wanted to sleep that night, seeing as there is a 6 hour time difference. The entire plane ride I read the Gossip Girl books and listened to my iPod to keep me awake. I walked off the plane and knew I didn't have to go to baggage because all my things were already at my new place. I walked down the stairs and found a man in a black suit standing there hold a sign with my name on it.

"I'm Claire..." I said quietly as I walked up to him. He didn't say anything, just turned around and nodded to the black rental car sitting outside. I slid in and he drove me to my place. I had never been there before, my parents were here for business and picked out a place while they were here. I had no idea what it would be like, all I knew is it would be some place nice.

We pulled up to a nice house and he drove up the driveway. It was a twin home and both sides had looked to be quite nice. I looked at the address on my phone to see which one was mine. 126 was the number which meant the one on the left. I got out of the car, told the driver thanks and walked up to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in. It was beautiful. Completely furnished and everything looked brand new. I pulled out my phone and went to my messages and clicked on my mom. 'This place is great, thanks mom. See you when I see you.' I clicked the send button.

I walked through the living room which was right as you walked in. The colors in there made it look so grown up. Tan walls with a dark brown couch and dark brown wooden floors. The ceilings were really tall and there was a little room you could see into upstairs. A door slid open and it was the kitchen and had all brand new appliances which I didn't really need, I didn't know how to cook. I opened the fridge and it had been completely stocked. I walked back out into the living room and walked up the stairs to find three doors. One had been into a bathroom that was connected to the bedroom. It was a huge room and had my king sized bed in it. My white down comforter with my navy blue pillows were made on the bed. All the other stuff from my room had been in there too. My tv, my desk that thad a brand new mac book on it, and my dresser were all there.

I walked back into the hallway and opened the last door. It was a nice big couch and a huge tv. This was the room that overlooked into the living room. It was amazing. I went downstairs and went to the basement. It was a big open room with two couches and a TV on one side, and a bar on the other side. The bar was completely stocked with all kinds of liquor and pop. My dad knew I was underage and still bought me alcohol all the time. He knew exactly what I liked too. There were two more bedrooms down there and they both had beds in them with a bathroom attached to each.

I went back upstairs and looked at the clock, it was 9:30. I wasn't tired enough to go to bed but I thought it was too late to try and go anywhere. I sat on the couch in the living room upstairs wrapped in a blanket and turned on netflix. I looked at my phone and saw I had 3 new messages.

'You're Welcome sweetheart, you deserve the best. Hope everything is well. We'll be out to visit in a couple of months. Love you. -Mom' I decided I didn't need to reply

'Miss you girrllllll! Hope you made it safely! Wish I could've said bye at the airport this morning! Don't do anything I wouldn't do;)' Chelsey was always the one to make me smile. I decided I would reply, 'Miss you too! So you're saying I can do whatever I want then?:) Jk, I'll call you tomorrow Chel. Love you'.

And then there was the last one from Brody. 'Hey Clairey, hope London is treating you well. Can't wait to come visit and see your beautiful face, I miss you already. Love you darlin.' Brody was always so sweet.

After I watched a few movies, it was midnight and I decided to go to bed although I wasn't that tired. It was only 6pm in NY. I laid in bed and closed my eyes, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

_________________________________

I know I told you guys this chapter would be better and Im sorry its not. But the next chapter I'm hoping I will get to more. If you guys have any suggestions of things that can happen, please let me know! im open to anything! Leave comments and let me know what you think!