Chapter 4

Well they finally met! Now is where the story really starts to being!

_________________________________________________________________

"Hi Niall." I was surprised to see him.

"I'm supposed to be using the washroom, but I actually just wanted to make sure I caught you before you got off work. Would you maybe want to hang out sometime? If not that's fine, i'll just get back to practice. Sorry I bothered you!" He turned around and started for the door.

"I'd love to! I mean, if you're still interested. You didn't really give me a chance to answer." I said as he turned around and his face lit up.

"Oh, well, great. We have a show on Tuesday, wanna go to the after party with me? All the contestants will be there. It's at that new club, Bounce I think it's called." He was rambling and he knew it. "Sorry, but um is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, i'll be backstage that night so we can talk then." I couldn't help but giggle. I did that when I flirted and it was embarrassing. He ran back into the practice room and I packed up my stuff to go home.

I decided to walk home seeing as it was a really nice day out, and as soon as I got there I went straight to the girls house. They were all sitting in the living room watching TV. I wanted to tell them about Niall so bad, but decided to wait till I went out with him that night. For now I would just say I had to go for work.

"So I need your guys help. On Tuesday, I'm going to be backstage for the X-Factor and then they want me going to the after party. I have nothing to wear! We need to go shopping. I only have two days." I knew they would be so excited when I asked.

We headed into town and went to all the shops there. I wanted something that would show off my body but nothing too revealing. This is the time where I needed Kira, she always knew exactly what to wear. Speaking of Kira, I hadn't talked to any of my friends from home in a few weeks. I missed them, they were already started on senior year of high school. I wonder if I was missing anything.

Just as I pulled out my phone to text my friends I saw the perfect dress so I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I picked up the navy blue dress and went to try it on. I looked in the mirror and knew it was the one. The top was form fit but the bottom was more loose. "What do you guys think?" I asked the girls as I stepped out of the fitting room.

"Oh my, It is perfect! I love it!" Jaimie yelled as she ran over to me.

"I'm getting it. I have the perfect shoes to wear too." I was so excited for my night with Niall, but nervous at the same time. I had never really had a first date before. I mean I had 'been' with Brody ever since freshman year, and we never really went out on an official first date. We had been friends before we got together and went out all the time so it just felt the same. Niall was someone new though, I didn't know him and that scared me a bit. I had never really looked at anyone and seen them the way I saw Niall. He just seemed so perfect when I looked at him.

*

I had brought my clothes with me to the office that day that I was wearing to the show. I worked at the studio till an hour before the show and then all the workers were being driven over to the place where the show was taking place. I would have to help out back there making sure everyone was ready and things ran smoothly. This was the first show so I was a bit nervous as to how it would go.

Work was over and I was going to change into my dress. I had picked out my sparkly silver heels that were about 4 inches high. I got them for our winter formal my junior year and they made me the same height as Brody so I took them off and didn't wear them ever again. I got into my dress, put on my heels, and topped my outfit off with some silver bracelets and a silver clutch. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my wavy blonde hair. I had decided to only wear mascara that day so I took it out of my clutch and touched it up a bit. I'm not really the girl to wear much make up, or dress up really fancy either but would if I had to.