Chapter 12

I woke up with the biggest headache I've ever had. I sat up and saw that Austin was sleeping on the floor in Chelsey's guest bedroom.

"Wake up." I said while throwing a pillow at Austin. When he finally got up we walked downstairs but we couldn't find anyone. Austin and I decided to just go home and get ready since people were coming over later.

I look at my phone to see that it was 1 pm and that meant we had 4 hours to get ready for Supper. I had 3 messages and I wasn't sure if I wanted to look at them. One was from a girl at school telling me it was good seeing me last night. The other two were from Niall and Brody.

NiallHoran:): 'Did you have fun last night? Miss you, call me when you have time! xx'

Brody: 'You were crazy last night! Glad I got to spend some time with you though. Be over at 4 or 5 with the food.'

When we got home we both took quick showers. I decided to let my hair air dry so that it would have a little wave to it. I put on red strapless dress that had diamonds around the waist line and went to my knees. I also wore a heart necklace that Niall had won out of a quarter machine. I took a picture of myself with the necklace on and texted it to Niall.

Me: 'Like my necklace? I'll call you in a few, i'm finishing getting ready.'

Once I was finished with my make up I picked up my phone and went to Niall and pushed call

Calling NiallHoran:)...

"Hey babe!"

"What's up?" I tried to sound happy but the truth was, I was feeling like crap.

"Just hanging out with the boys. What about you, how was your night?"

"It was good, I didn't feel very good this morning though."

"Yeah I kinda figured. But hey babe look, I have to get going, i'm sorry. I'll talk to you later yeah?"

"Of course! Have a good night Nialler. Text me if you want!" When we hung up I heard people downstairs so I looked at the time. It had only been 3 so I decided to go down and see who it was.

I walked down the steps to that Shana was already over. Shana and I hadn't always been real close but she was always there when I needed her. Her family isn't a normal NY family. Like my family, most people here live in hotels and had nice houses elsewhere. She lives in Brooklyn in a loft that was a bit smaller than our apartment. Shana was an only child so it was good for them. Both her parents were artists and they had their own studio. We don't hear her talk about family too much, and they were off at an art convention for Thanksgiving.

About an hour after shana got here, Brody and Brendan got here with the food that we ordered from Padre's. Supper was pretty quiet and everyone just kept asking me questions about London and work. After we ate we all sat down and watch video's we had made ourselves the past few years. We decided my sophomore year that it would be fun to video tape our lives so we could laugh at ourselves when we got older. I have to admit we did do some pretty stupid things.

The night ended just as quickly as it started and I was definitely ready to get to bed. The time difference getting to me and I couldn't stay up past 11 o'clock.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short. I got really busy and couldn't think of anything else to write.