Chapter 19

The last few weeks have been busy and I haven't seen much of the boys. I have done the same thing everyday and the weekends have been filled with going to rehearsals and watching the boys goof off. Part of me misses my old life and being able to do whatever I want and not have to worry about anything. I missed waking up on weekends at noon and spending all day in bed and all night out at the clubs. I didn't realize that when I took this job, everything would change.

Over the last few months i've been here, i've grown so far apart from my friends back home who I have been with all along. They are the people who really know me, and when I moved here, it was an opportunity for me to recreate myself. I could be anyone I wanted to be, but looking back on it, i'm not sure I like who I created myself to be. There are parts, though, that I really do love. Like Niall for instance, he has the power to completely change my mood when i'm feeling down. The other boys have become like brothers to me and are always there when I need them.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, even though I haven't officially started. Going to class is fun and it shows me that not all working has to be just work. There are times that I just want everything to go back to the way it was. But then I step back and look at my life, and I realize that i'm living the dream.

----

Today was the last day of rehearsals and the boys are making me go out to the club with them. I only agreed because tomorrow is a saturday and I have nothing going on. I get all next week off so I am flying home to see my brother for the first time.

"Okay boys, we're all done here. You have tomorrow off and I will see you all on Sunday so we can leave. Make sure you are at the airport ON TIME!" John, the boys tour manager said to them with an emphasis on the on time part.

"Yay! Time to go home and get ready to go out tonight! Are you ready Claire?" Louis yelled as he ran over and hugged me.

"Ready as i'll every be. What time are you boys coming over?"

"8 o'clock sharp. Club opens at 9, but it's all the way across town so it'll take a while to get there. I'll call the cab when we get back to our place." Liam was always so precise with the information.

"See you boys then!" I waved and started out of the rehearsal room. Just as I was opening the door, a hand grabbed mine.

"I love you! See you tonight babe!" Niall's beautiful accent said to me and he had a smile on his face.

"I love you too Nialler." I said giving him a peck on the lips and I left for home.

Since the boys weren't coming over till 8, I had about an hour to nap then 2 hours after that to get ready. Plenty of time, except I wasn't sure what to wear. I didn't want to dress up too much because I knew the boys wouldn't be.

__

I woke up from my nap and saw that it was 5:45, and I had plenty time to shower and do my hair and makeup. I walked over to the closet to pick something to wear. As I scanned I found a black cropped blazer and decided I could find something to go with it. I opened my top drawer that had my pants in it and pulled out a pair of light pink skinny jeans. I decided I would keep my white v-neck on that I had been wearing since early this afternoon.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and saw that I had 2 text messages, one from Niall and one from Austin.

Nialler<3: So excited for tonight...Can I stay over? I miss waking up next to you. Love you, see you at 8 xx

Me: Of course you can stay over babe. love you too xxx

Auuussttinn: Niall told me you guys are going out tonight, don't get too wasted and do something you'd regret;)