Chapter 11

The next few weeks flew by and it was time for me to go home for Thanksgiving. I was excited to get back home but I knew I was going to miss Niall. Our relationship had really grown in the last few weeks and I really trusted him. I had to take a week off from work to go home and I would be missing one of the shows.

I got up around 8 in the morning so start getting ready. I needed to leave for the airport at 9 and Niall was bringing me. There was a show last night and Niall stayed over so that he could bring me there. He actually stays over after every show, but only because they don't have anything going on the next day.

When I got up, I let Niall sleep while I got ready to go. I didn't shower but decided I would when I got home. I knew that it would be important to wear semi nice clothes because i'm sure there would people waiting to take my picture when I got home. I slipped on some jean shorts and a floral flowy tank top. I braided my hair off to the side and put on a little bit of make up. I threw some last few things into my suitcase before zipping it up and brought both that and my carry on downstairs and put them in the car and went back upstairs to get Niall up.

"Babe, it's time to get up. we have to leave in 15 minutes for the airport." I whispered in his ear and I heard him groan.

"No, I don't want you to leave. I'll miss you too much." He finally opened his eyes and looked at me with a frown.

"Come on Niall. I don't want to miss my flight. Let's go, please!" I pulled on his arm and made him get up. He threw on a shirt and sweatshirt and we walked downstairs.

Before I could open the door, Niall's arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my forehead. I know it was only a week, but I was really going to miss him doing this everyday. I put my arms around him and he squeezed me tight.

"I am going to miss you so much! I'll text you any chance I can, and we have to skype at least once a day." He said while opening the front door letting me go out first. I turned around and smiled at him and he knew I was going to miss him too.

I was letting the boys use my car while I was gone because they didn't have one. It really was a scary thought leaving it to them because Louis is the only one with his license but he's not a very good driver. I had told them that Niall was the only one who was able to drive it, and they weren't aloud to put more than 100 miles on it. I doubt they would be sticking to any of my rules.

We pulled up to the airport and we stopped the car in the waiting zone. As soon as we stepped out of the car, there were the paps. We let them snap a few pictures of us as we hugged and kissed while saying goodbye before I went inside and Niall drove away.

*

"Ma'am, we're landing in ten minutes." The young lady who asked if I wanted food at the beginning of the flight shook me awake.

"Thanks." I smiled and felt very tired. It felt good to be back in NY, and I could tell it was going to be a wild week.

I walked off the plane and standing in front of me were five faces that I had missed so much. I started running and before I knew it I was being hugged by, Austin, Chelsey, Kira, Shana, and Brody. I was so glad they were here to pick me up instead of having a driver.

"Wait, don't you guys have school?" I asked as we went down the escalader to grab my luggage.

"Nope, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, why would we have school?" Austin said while pushing me a little bit. I had forgotten that actually, which was weird because that's the reason I was here. We grabbed my luggage and all squeezed into Brody's Navigator that he had gotten last year for his 16th birthday from his parents.

"It is so good to be home!" I yelled walking up the stairs to go to my room. When I walked in I had forgotten that there was only a twin bed in there. Other than the bed, there was nothing. My closet was empty (that was a first) and I hadn't left any of my dressers here. "Maybe we should go stay at the Hamptons, I have clothes and things in my room there." Austin was standing behind me.