Chapter 20

Chapter 20

From: Amabel 

To: Harry

Hey babe, I'm w/ my friend Sam, and she wants to meet u and the boys :) 

He replied within three minutes.

From: Harry 

To: Amabel

yay! Come over now! :) the boys r here anyways xx 

"Harry said we could come over now. Want to go?" I asked, and Sam nodded. "To Harry's then!"

******

"Harry, we're here!" I yelled as we stepped inside Harry's flat, which was unlocked.

The curly haired boy came from the kitchen, dressed in black jeans and as white t-shirt. It was adorable. 

"I missed you." He said and pecked my lips softly, and I could feel Sam watching us. "You must be Sam. Nice to meet you!" He turned his attention to the black-haired girl and gave her a hug. 

She blushed, no doubt fangirling on the inside. "Likewise." 

Harry grabbed her hand. "Come meet the rest of the boys." 

He led us to the living room, where Liam, Louis, Eleanor, Niall and Zayn were scattered around, placed on various types of furniture. 

"Hey guys! Meet Amabel's friend, Sam. Sam, this is everyone." Harry smiled.

Sam took a bow, being the silly person she was. Everyone hugged her, and I knew how happy she must have felt. I smiled wider when I noticed Niall staring at Sam; he couldn't keep his eyes off her. 

It didn't bother me at all, and normally I would be protective of her, but I could see she liked him too. Before I met Harry, I remembered her liking Niall the best. 

"Did you guys want to watch 'Marley and Me'?" El propped. We had gotten close. 

"No!" Sam protested immediately. "That movie makes me cry every single time!"

I only laughed. "Well, who wants to?" Everyone but Sam raised their hand. "Ha! Seven to one – you lose!" 

"Fine." She pouted. 

Niall grabbed her hand and pulled her down next to him. "You get to sit next to me, then." She smiled. 

Liam pressed play as everyone got comfortable. Louis had his arm around El, Niall had his arm around Sam -awe!- and Harry had his arm around me. Liam and Zayn sat alone, and I couldn't help but feel bad. 

Liam still hadn't worked things out with Danielle. I didn't want to be the reason to jeopardize the amazing relationship I know they had.  

I turned my attention to Liam, whose eyes bore into the telly, tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn't try to hide them. It was a sad movie. Seeing Liam like that broke my heart a little bit, and I wanted so badly to comfort him. He made a mistake, and he wanted to make it right, I knew. Most people wouldn't be so forgiving, but I cared about him, as well as all the other boys.  

I felt Harry's arm tighten around me, summoning me from my deep thoughts. I stared into his green orbs as he stared into my blue ones. A smile formed on my lips as I kissed is nose, his curls tickling my forehead. I saw Niall crying into the sandwich he had made before the movie had started.  

Sam was rubbing the Irish boy's back, trying to calm him down.  

Zayn, in an armchair by the window, was tearing up, but refused to let a tear escape. Slightly amused, I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and closed my eyes. I remembered Harry petting my hair as I fell asleep. 

******

"Amabel, wake up." A raspy voice whispered as a pair of lips planted kisses over my neck and face. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, and pulled myself into a sitting position. 

"What time is it?" I said while putting my hair over my shoulder. 

He shrugged. "About ten at night."

My eyes widened. "What? I'm sorry for staying so late."

He released a throaty chuckle. "Amabel, you're not going anywhere." 

My eyebrows came together in confusion. Harry sighed as he walked to the window and yanked the curtain back. My mouth formed and o in understanding. The snow was at least 5 feet high, and it was still coming down. 

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Vas Happenin'? (: I hope you enjoyed this update! I don't know if you're reading this on a mobile devise or on an actual computer, but I updated the cast. A few days ago, I cast Michelle Trachtenberg as Sam in this story. If you don't know her, look her up. I'm a big fan of her's; I think she is absolutely gorgeous and talented. (:

Also, if you aren't already, follow my One Direction fan account on instagram! @/its_just_hazza.

And, an important imformation will be announced in the author's note of the next chapter! Stay tuned. 

Next chapter on Sunday. Thanks for getting me this far! 

xoxo, Alli