Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Standing awkwardly in the middle of his room, I rocked back on my heels, unsure of what to do.  

Harry chuckled. "Come here," he said, opening up his arms and inviting me into the strength and warmth of them.  

A small giggle escaped my lips as I climbed over the large duvet and pressing myself to Harry, loving the way his smooth, warm skin felt against my own. I felt so protected in his arms, like there was nothing that could touch me and no one that could hurt me. The feeling was indescribable, something truly amazing, and I never wanted to let go of the feeling.  

I wriggled my legs under the covers and smiled as Harry's arms wrapped around my shoulders, hugging me to him. The shirt Harry lent me was riding up, exposing the underwear I was wearing.  

"Those are nice," Harry murmured softly, bringing his lips to my ear and tracing circles on my upper thigh. My skin formed goose bumps as his warm breath traveled over my skin.  

"Nice try, Harry," I said, playfully slapping his hand away.  

I must say, it was so hard to stop him, but I couldn't continue with that. Wherever that could have leaded, I was ready, but at the same time I wasn't. I had a lifetime full of mistakes. Not that being with Harry in that way would be a mistake, because I knew it wouldn't be.  

I heard Harry's throaty chuckle as he slid under the duvet next to me, once again hugging me closer.   

"Harry?" I prompted, snuggling closer to his warmth.  

"What is it, love?" He replied, and then kissed my hair. 

My eyebrows came together in concentration. How could I have worded something like that? How could I tell Harry I loved him? I loved him, and I wasn't surer of anything in my life. No one else treated me like he did, in a good way, an amazing way, really. I had never trusted anyone as much as I did Harry. I knew he would do anything for me, but I didn't know if he knew I would do the same, because I would. Without hesitation.  

Harry interrupted my thoughts by breaking the silence that had loomed over us. "Amabel, what is it?" 

I couldn't do it. "Never, mind. I-I forgot..." I dismissed, fiddling with the hem of the shirt I was wearing.  

"Are you sure?" By the tone of his voice I could tell he wasn't convinced. I nodded. "Alright, then," His voice dropped to a whisper, once again pressing his full lips to my hair.  

I fell asleep quickly, the smell of Harry helping me drift off. 

******* 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"  

I groaned, pulling the covers over my head, hoping the thin fabric could somehow block out the voice -or voices- that was yelling at me. Suddenly, the duvet is ripped from my grasp, forcing me to curl up into a ball. A small gasp escaped my lips as someone began jumping on the bed. 

“AMABEL! IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP!” the voices sang loudly. 

I groaned, and propped myself up into a sitting position. Squinting my eyes, I saw Niall holding a guitar. Standing over me on my bed is Louis and Zayn. They were the ones jumping on the bed. They were all shirtless and wearing joggers, the tops of their underwear showing. 

“What the hell?” I snapped, climbing out of bed. 

“Food is ready. Can we go?” Niall answered. 

My stomach growled in response. “Thank god,” I muttered and followed the boys downstairs. As soon as I entered the kitchen, the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. I saw Harry standing over the stove. He was also shirtless and wearing joggers. Not that I’m complaining, not at all. 

“That smells great,” I told Harry, leaning against the wall.

Harry’s head snapped over to look at me, a few brown curls flopping over his eyes. A huge smile spread across his face, flashing his dimples. I smiled back, making my way to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. “G’moring.” He said softly.

“Hi,” I giggled, and kissed his bare back.

Harry turned off the stove then and grabbed six plates from the cupboard. My mouth watered as the curl-haired boy swiftly transferred the omelets onto the plates and filled glasses with orange juice. My gaze followed his every movement, and I noticed how his back muscles tensed when he walked or turned. I loved the way his eyebrows came together in concentration as he cooked. His lips slightly pouted as he focused. He was truly beautiful, and I don’t know what made me so soft today. Maybe I was on my period or something. Harry paused, turning to face me.

“What?” He smiled his cheeky smile.  

“You’re beautiful,” I blurted out. Realizing what I had just said, I buried my face in my hands and turned away from him.  

Great...

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Happy Sunday! (: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have so many feelings from writing this story I can't even jnuifbeakjf 

OKAY! Next chapter on Wednesday--you know the drill! 

xoxo,

Alli