Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"WHAT THE HELL, LIAM?!" Harry's voice yelled.

I ran into the other room and saw that Harry had pinned Liam to the wall and was getting up in his face, clearly pissed off. Why wouldn't he be? The room went silent when they saw me standing there. Harry let go Liam's shirt, for he didn't want to frighten me. Liam looked at me, and I could tell from his puffy red eyes that he had been crying recently. His eyes were glossy and it looked like he needed a shower and a good night's rest.

"Amabel! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!" He cried, running over to me, stumbling a bit. I couldn't help it, I backed away and put more distance between us. He stopped and a look of pain and regret filled his eyes.

I wanted to forgive him, I really did. But he scared me and I didn't want to be around him.

However, he had been a great friend and I didn't want to loose him completely. I was willing to forgive him, but it would take some time. I didn't want anyone dwelling on it too long, so I acting like it hadn't bothered me as much as it did.

"Thank you, Liam." I said cautiously. "I understand." I wanted to wrap my head around what happened, and the best way to do that was try and forget it. I knew Liam loved Danielle.

"Thank you." He whispered. Honestly, I felt like there was something off about his behavior, only I didn't know what it was. He was hiding something.

In attempt to ease the tension, I playfully punched his bicep. "Don't mention it."

Everyone makes mistakes, right?

He smiled weakly, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay mad at him for very long.

"Danielle?" I suddenly remembered, and I hoped they worked things out. His face grew sad as he looked at the ground.

"I haven't heard from her. I tried calling many times, but it goes to voice mail. I feel absolutely terrible." He said shamefully. "I love her, and I don't want to loose her."

I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. Honestly? I had no idea why I was willing to forgive Liam so easily. He scared me, and some of the fear went away, but some of it didn't. I didn't want things to get uglier than they already were.

The room was silent for a few minutes before Niall shouted, "Can we get food now? I'm starving!"

I could help but let out a giggle as I grabbed Harry's hand. He seemed more relaxed, but I could tell he wasn't ready to forgive Liam yet.

"Where to?" Eleanor chimed in.

"NANDOS!" Niall screamed, running out to the car.

Eleanor laughed. "Why do I even bother asking?

*******

"Niall, slow down!" I warned as he shoved another two burgers into his mouth. "You'll be sick!"

The Irish boy just laughed at me. "Do you not know me at all?"

I was sitting between Harry and Louis, and next to him was Eleanor. Across from me was Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"Zayn, is that a new tattoo?" Harry asked casually, reaching over to grab some of my fries.

Oh hell, no.

"Paws off, Styles!" I challenged, slapping his hand away. He looked at me with wide eyes, clearly surprised. Everyone else was too, except for Niall, who had a look of admiration in his eyes.

"She's a keeper, Haz." The Irish boy said.

"Touch my food again, Harry," I warned, "and your curls will pay the price."

Fear crossed the curly haired boy's eyes as he put his hands up in surrender. "Deal."

I laughed. The rest of the meal consisted of small talk, mostly of the upcoming tour of America.

"I'll be right back." I kissed Harry's nose and stood up.

I walked to the back of the restaurant in search of the bathroom. It was then that I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a girl maybe thirteen or fourteen years old.

"Hi." I said sweetly, a smile breaking out across my face. She looked nervous.

"You're Amabel Walker right? Harry Styles's girlfriend?"

I nodded. "That's me."

She smiled widely, then thrusted a pad of paper and a pen into my hands. "Um, can I have your autograph please?" She asked shyly.

"Me?" I laughed, signing the paper.

"Well, you're kinda famous now."

I shrugged. "I suppose." I had never looked at it like that before. I hardly ever went on Twitter or Tumblr.

"I hope I'm not bothering you. You're just so pretty, Harry's really lucky." she stared at her feet, clearly embarrassed.

Well that was new.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Yes! I finally updated! My computer was taking literally hours to load and I was about to throw it out the window. (:

Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter, and more importantly, thank you so much for getting me the over 420 reads. If you're reading this, I love you.

So, I decided to share my life stories with you guys, but if you don't care, too bad. (: (I promise I'm a nice person.)

Because I can't hold it in any longer, I'M SO EXCITED! This Friday night is my 8th grade dance, and I can hardly wait! During the day, the whole grade is going bowling and watching a move! THAT'S RIGHT! :P I have no idea why I'm telling you this, but I have nothing else to do with my life. :)

Thanks for listening, if you even did, next update on Sunday!

xoxo, Alli