Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My head snapped in Harry's direction again, my eyes wide.

"Harry, wh-" I stepped out of the car, Harry did the same.

"I want tonight to be perfect." He said and grabbed my hand and lead me to the side doors of the arena. I could only nod.

It was strange being there when it was completely empty. I had never been inside; I only admired it from afar. It was an interesting looking place. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and neither could Harry as he held my hand and looked at me from the corner of his eye.

We came to two large metal doors and Harry pushed one open, and when we stepped inside, I gasped. We were inside the stadium, where the performances happen. It was huge, and my voice echoed. I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Harry..." I whispered and looked at him admiringly, wanting to hug him, he was too sweet.

He looked down at me and beamed. "Let's go."

We walked down the many stairs to the stage, where a gorgeous picnic was displayed. I couldn't help but wonder who put it got there.

"This is amazing Harry, really." I laughed and looked around us at the empty building.

Harry sat down next to me and our arms brushed. His skin was warm, and it left goose bumps where he touched me.

"So," I said. "What on the menu for tonight?" I rubbed my hand together, my stomach growling.

"Honestly? I have no idea. Niall packed the food and knowing him, I don't know what to expect." He said sheepishly.

I smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Harry and I ate and talked for a long time. We talked about many different topics, some more serious and important than others. He was very easy-going. I noticed when he laid back and made himself comfortable, like we had known each other for years. Someone being that comfortable around me so quickly was something almost native to me. My scar always held people at a distance. I was surprised that he didn't ask how I it. I was glad, because I didn't want to end up crying in front of Harry on our first date.

By the time the night was coming to a close, tears were rolling down my cheeks and I was holding my stomach from all the laughter. I sat up and found Harry staring at me.

"What?" I giggled, and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. He blushed and shook his head, playing with his shoelaces.

"Nothing," Harry said quietly.

We stood, and he took my hand to help me up, only he didn't let go, he snaked our fingers together. I stared at our hands.

"Sorry." He mumbled, starting to pull his hand away.

"No!" I gripped his hand closer to mine. "It's okay...great, actually." I drifted off, a blush creeping up into my face while I stared into his amazing green eyes. His eyes were wide in surprise, and then relaxed as he smiled.

"Let's go, then." He grinned and gestured for me to walk, and I did.

"You're so cheesy, Styles." I playfully pushed him. He laughed, looking down at the ground.

And we were off.

-:-:-:-:-

I love this chapter, and I don't know why. Enjoy this update! :) Next chapter Sunday! I am so so sorry it's so short!

Love you, Alli oxox