//~~~//

Hard times- when days feel darker than nights and when nights don't seem to end. Our reasons for having hard times might be different but we all are stuck somewhere. There's pressure to be present in a moment, to plan for the future, to get rid of the past and even, to live.

I don't know if you've ever noticed or not but no matter how many times life puts you through such situations, you somehow come out of those. Somehow you're able to prepare yourself for another battle. So you might feel right now that you're facing a dead end and there's no way out, but trust me this isn't the end.

I know making a choice is tougher than living the choice you've made. But not making any choice leads to nothing. So even if it's the hardest day for you to choose, you should know tomorrow will be better because at least you would have chosen to walk a certain way.

Times like these will always make you doubt your strengths and question your abilities but you should know what actually matters here is your reluctance to give up. Internally you know you won't just run away, you know you won't just stand there and look at things worsening. You will try.

So instead of feeling bad about things you can't control, make sure you keep your belief forward and take a step to control what you can. Make your choices and change your ways. Let's define hard times again, shall we?

Hard times- times which are only hard until you make the choice to not tolerate them. Own your choices, your chances, your chaos and your clarity. You deserve the life you want to live.