//~~~//

Is love that easy as it appears in a fairytale?

Love isn't really very easy, sometimes you have to get yourself pricked in order to realize who your heart really belongs to. Everyone wants to be loved, but can we actually handle love? Can it even exist without pain?
You will never know what's love until you suffer Pain and Agony. When you believe you are actually unworthy of love, undeserving to be happy, unlovable, or that you are bound to ruin anything that is good for you, it is likely you will end up acting in ways to confirm these core beliefs- that you can't really be happy or don't deserve love. The people we know and love the most are the same people we're most awful to in word and deed and vice versa.
Why do we destroy relationships with those who love us? Why do we break our own trust, betray our dreams and rob ourselves of happiness and safety as soon as we get close to it? It's a mystifying loop of behavior that has powerful effects on everything in life; a chain reaction that keeps us hiding or running from the ugly truth of what we've done.
Love is fragile. One day it is there, the next day it may be gone like the wind. We cannot grasp the wind in our fists; we can only enjoy and appreciate it while it is there. Love won't break you, it's the ego that hampers the relationship.
Find your courage and love, fully and completely. Trust the person and make each and every moment worth remembering. Love takes you from the head to the heart and nurtures, comforts and heals you. Learn from each experience, bury the ego and choose love.

~Ever if I once again fall in love with someone it will never be the way I still love you