//~~~//

How are you?

Please do not lie, I am tired of lying and listening to it. But I don't blame you I only blame humans. We have tied ourselves to this norm and follow it like a custom. I could never justify or find possible reasons behind me hiding what I am actually feeling.

Maybe I am a coward to accept the truth hence I live a life which is a big lie, wrapped beautifully for the world to look and cherish. There have been instances where I was honest, the next moment I used to laugh referring to it as a lie and now I can't differentiate between both.

It is absurd how everything is planned and yet there is discomfort. The matter of being truthful has been replaced with acting unusual from the crowd or getting labelled as un-fit. The constant comparison by our subordinates with other subordinates, not taking into consideration the phenomenon of individuality. Humans hardly co-exist with other members of the society. Nobody is at ease because one is summoned since one is disturbed and the rest are allocating themselves accordingly.

Reality and imagination don't always collide and transform into magical art. Sometimes, it is plain mess where one is unable to make any sense of his actions. Humans are grey at most parts in this colorful life. We can't deny black and white in this color scheme; they are duly present at several incidents.

We try to retaliate at times and only blur that line. The layers deepen with every conflict between two opposing worlds. There are blood clots, dried under root nerves where no hope can reach and free them to flow in order to awaken life.

We walk numb becoming part of the crowd. Each one is a mirror of everyone and still couldn't displace discrimination from the world. This play will continue like a domino effect, no better just lesser options after each interval. The conclusion might only allow us to breathe and we would be thankful just for our existence.