//~~~//

Belief
Life has a way of working out just when you start to believe it never will.Always be yourself and have faith in yourself.You took care of yourself when you were alone and going through your most difficult days.You did not give up,you fought alone and kept on believing in yourself.Keep believing that.Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.Some beautiful paths cannot be discovered without getting lost.Self belief is about finding your inner strength.When you believe something can be done,your mind will find ways to do it.Let us explore the best in ourselves and move in that direction.
Start being positive about what could go right.When you discover something that nourishes your soul and brings happiness,care enough about yourself to make space for it in your life.Believe it can be done.Believing a solution gives the way to solution.Our path may be difficult but there is always something you can do and succeed at in life.Believing in yourself is about being able to move on from your defeat quickly.
See defeats as opportunities,not obstacles.Learn from them,get up and achieve your goals.Replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones.Embrace your strengths and weaknesses equally.It is about appreciating who you are and what makes you different from others.Sometimes all you need to do is shift your focus.Reflect on obstacles you faced and overcame with courage.Face your fears by creating goals that are connected to your purpose in life.You will push forward,move through trying moments and you will come out of the other side stronger,and surer of yourself.