//~~~//

There would be times in your life when some people will try to pull you back. They will put in their best efforts to let you down. Probably because, they can't have what you possess. It's out of their league may be. You will meet such kind of people at each and every stage of your life. They would try to suck your happiness and pour in insecurity, self doubt, etc disturbing emotions in tons.

But don't worry. If you feel, you are having such people around you, then hey man, kudos to you. You are definitely doin' something great. You have that X factor which only few people owns, you are probably more privileged, you are much more than what you reflect. And so, it becomes your responsibility to be kind, to be generous to everyone.

Just look at the world with rose tinted glasses and spread positivity and love. Don't give a damn about those who spread hate. The optimism within you will always outshine your insecurities. Instead, always perform better than your last attempt, shine more brighter than ever, stay the kindest and and leave a legacy behind.

Trust me, it would burn your haters to hell. They themselves know, they could never put themselves into your shoes, the ones, they can't afford even in their wildest of dreams.