//~~~//

When I was younger, every book and movie told me what a great feeling it was to be in love.And maybe, that's the reason why we all want a happy ending for our favourite characters because we couldn't have it ourselves.

I'm growing up believing that we all will get a happy ending and love can change people and countries;that love makes people break down a mountain or travel for days just to get a glimpse. The hopeless romantic in me couldn't wait to grow up and fall in love.

I guess I've been looking for a shortcut from all the worries. After all, I was told - if you've love, you don't need anything else.

No doubt that it was magical, but things got bitter. it was an injury, but nobody could see it,And that was when i realised, love doesn't guarantee happiness.

it's a wonderful feeling, but is it really worth all the pain and suffering? it leaves a big hole in your heart and changes you, bit by bit.

I hate that we have romanticized love. we're more in love with the idea of love than the person we're in love with. I guess, the problem is that we have unrealistic expectations from real people. real people are not fictional characters.

From all my heartbreaks, I've learnt - it's our job to teach people about the reality of love - love can bring you great happiness but-- great pain too.