//~~~//

You live everyday, Don't you?
On days when I feel beaten down by the burden of society, I long to lean on your shoulders which always filled my heart with warmth and comfort at times of distress.
When the dark nights enmeshed my mind with memories of our half-love, I wear that white shirt which still hangs in one corner of my wardrobe as a souvenir.
My bedsheets reeks of your favourite perfume which I gifted you on your birthday and the white chrysanthemums of the balcony still blooms everyday rejuvenating our lost love.
Your initial absence from my life shattered my whole world which revolved around you. I believed that I would not be able to get through the rest of my life without you. And here I am today weaving poetries with metaphors of how your broken promises transformed me into a tower of strength.
I never expected that we will fall out of love so easily. Your love climbed into my heart like an ivy and then crushed it into pieces stinking of intoxicated love. I believed our love was eternal but it faded away in your betrayal.
You live everyday, Don't you?. My fragile heart holding on to your blissful memories reflected by each and every corner of my dreary house. You live everyday in the poetries I weave where you're still mine.
You live everyday reminding me of my unwavering love and my inability to let you go. You live everyday to remind me how blind I was in love that I was oblivious of your treachery. And at times I want to erase all that I've left of you, as you live everyday to remind me that with you I've lost a part of myself, my indomitable spirit who knew how to rebel against injustice.