51

Megumi's pov:

I looked down at her confused but it instantly turned into worry as I saw her face start to get very pale. But I quickly understood when I looked at what she was looking at. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There he stood, Suguru Geto. He smirked at Gojo while Gojo had a similar expression to the one Kelly currently has. I looked back at her as her eyes started to gloss over. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion making her eyes narrow down a little. But that all changed when she heard him talk.

"It's been a while." I looked over at the man that caused the woman that meant everything to me so much pain as he just smiled over at his old best friend who looked back at him with his eyes wide open in disbelief.

The eye that was behind Gojo suddenly trapped him making him unable to move a single muscle. "C'mon now Satoru. Are you letting your mind wonder during a fight?" He smiled smugly at the struggling man.

I looked back over at Kelly who stood there dead silent as her eyes started to turn red from not blinking the whole time. I placed my hand on her shoulder making her jump out of her thoughts as she blinked rapidly. She kept looking at the man that stood a few feet away before opening her mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was about to talk to her when we heard Gojos voice. "So, who are you?"

I guess even the great Gojo is confused.

"Suguru Geto, of course. Did you forget? How sad." He said mockingly.

"Your body....even your cursed energy.... My six eyes tell me... you're Suguru Geto." Gojos trembling voice let out but his face instantly changed as his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"BUT MY SOUL KNOWS OTHERWISE! HURRY UP AND ANSWER!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!" Gojos voice was raucous as he yelled at the imposter.

"Yeesh." Suguru let out as if he's slightly annoyed. He reached for his forehead as he grabbed the strings that stitched his head together to slowly pull it out to now take his forehead off to reveal a brain. "How'd you know?"

I zoned out as I looked at the talking brain while he explain the whole situation.

"Goodnight, Satoru Gojo. Let us meet again in the new world-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when a stern voice interrupted him now taking me out of my thoughts.

"No." The woman that was too stunned, to shocked and broken to speak walked over to him now as she looked at her brother emotionless. "That won't be happening. Not by some dumb fuck like you. You think, you can just take my brother's body, and get away with it? Well sucks for you I happen to think life is all about fairness. And I think it's fair that my brother gets to leave the world in peace." She kept walking over as the two man looked straight at her now.

"Not much you can do now little girl." He laughed at her but she just kept looking at him with nothing. "There might be one thing. Gojo's much more important than me in this world, and I also don't want you to win after all you've done. So I'm ready to give it my all." He raised his eyebrows as if he's slightly impressed but it went away as another laugh left his lips.

My heart dropped when I heard her words as if deep down I knew what it was going to lead to. There's a lot I haven't been able to witness when it came to her techniques. And I also know that she's much more powerful than she lets on. But what worried me the most is knowing that she'd do anything to make sure that we're all safe and that terrified me.