Chapter 20

2 years later

"Why the fuck are you all so lazy?!"

"Why the fuck are you awake?!"

"It's 7am! Kamo get your arm off of me! Todo why are you just standing there?! GO GET DRESSED!"

"A few more minutes please." Kamo pulled me back down into his arms as he laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"Kamo if you don't get up right now I'm chopping your dick off. Todo those are my shorts how do you think they're going to fit you?." I sighed as I pushed Kamo off of me and tripped Todo over by creating some ice on the floor making it slippery. "I'll be taking those, thank you. Now seriously get up we're going to have a competition soon. We all need to train." I took my shorts back before leaving for the kitchen.

I made a quick English breakfast for everyone before sitting down on the sofa to watch some tv while waiting for the food to go down. I was really stressed and everyone seeming like they're not taking this seriously is really starting to annoy me even more. In about 2 weeks we're going to have the Kyoto Goodwill event. I don't really like to attend and I'm not going to be able to this year but I wanted to get everyone else ready.

After we all ate I went to my room to get changed when I heard the door open behind me. "Can I?"

I looked behind me to check who it was before continuing to rummage through my pile of workout clothes. "You can come in Kamo"

"Why are you so stressed about this?" He asked curiously before going over to my bed to take a seat.

"It's important for all of you to be in top shape for it. But clearly non of you think the same." You could hear the annoyance and stress from my voice without even having to look at me.

"We care Kelly, We've been training all year for it." He stood back up now coming over to me from behind to pull me towards him in a hug. "But something tells me that that's not really why you're feeling all this stress." His hands went from under my shirt up to my chest. "I have no other reason to be." I finally found a good leggings so now it's time to try and find a matching top.

"Mhmm" he hummed while burying his face in my neck leaving light kisses all over it. "Kamo, don't leave any marks." I tried to push him off but he removed one of his hands from under my shirt to my neck pushing my head back on his shoulders to give himself more space.

"Why not? Don't want pretty boy Fushiguro to see that? Because something tells me that all of this stress is from knowing that you're about to see him in a few days."

"He has nothing to do with this. It's been years since I last saw them all, and I heard the new first years are really strong this year. Would it not be embarrassing to loose to someone who's just started here?" I pulled his face up to leave a long kiss on his lips before going to my bathroom to change.

"I'll be outside with the others. Don't take too long!" I heard him leave when I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Why am I feeling like this? Is it really about him? No. It can't be. It's about that Sukuna's vessel. And I heard the girls pretty strong too. Ok Kelly get your shit together now come on.

After my little talk in the mirror and putting my clothes on I went outside to meet the others to find them already training together.

"You woke us all up that early to now come late to training. Shame on you Kelly." Todo shook his head at me as he placed his hands on his hips. "Shut up big boy, I train everyday for a lot longer than all of you. I don't need to come early." He moved his head to the side to look at me from the back. "We can see that you've been training Kelly. The evidence is pretty clear."

"Keep your eyes to yourself please" I said before placing my hand on Momo's shoulder "may I?" Right as I receive an approving nod I swing my right arm from the left to the right in a fast motion making Momo's broom smack Todo straight in the face.

"AAWW! I forget you can do that every time!" He massages his cheek clearly in pain. "You thought me how to do that. Feel any regrets yet?" I leaned on Momo with one arm as she was now covering her laugh with her palm while placing my other hand on my hip as a smirk found it's way on my lips. "Of course I do! You only use it on me!"

"Well I have to practice somehow. And you're always on my ass so you'll have to stay as my puppet."

"I thought Kamo was your puppet these days." He stood up straight with a smirk as mine left my lips.

"I'm a different kind of puppet Todo. One you wish you could be." He winked at Todo before continuing his training with Mai.

"OY! SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU OR WE'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A PROBLEM!" I raised my voice at the two supposedly adult.

"OH NO! Are you going to punish us Kelly?!" Todo said before pushing his ass out with one leg up and both his open palms in front of his lips. I swear I will kill one of them someday.

I pushed one leg in front of the other before stomping my leg on the ground as hard as I needed to to reach Todo as spikes came out before motioning up with my hand making them shoot up and forward towards him. He quickly clapped his hands twice switching places with Mai. Shit! That's going to kill her! I hurriedly put my arms together in an x making all the ice melt instantly.

"What the hell Todo?!" Mai yells angrily as I breath heavily from the panic of almost just killing one of my friends.

"Calm down Mai. She's got quick reflexes. I knew she would have stopped them before hitting you." He let out a little anxious laugh clearly also scared at how close that was.

"You're really starting to get on my bad side Todo." I looked at him sharply before I pull my palm up to my side as it starts to glow blue. My whole arm starts to get covered in ice with spikes on my knuckles. I ran straight towards him aiming for his stomach but before I could land a hit he grabs my wrist and throws me towards Kamo.

"Ow!. My head!" I held the back of my head before placing my other hand down underneath me to get up. But to my surprise the ground was soft. I heard a light groan before looking underneath me to find my hand has landed between Kamo's legs. He gently pushes me of before placing his own hand were mine was a second ago. I looked up at his face to apologise to find a pained look on his face. "Shit I'm so sorry Kamo I didn't realise you were under me." I got up pulling him up with me.

"I'm ok don't worry." He said before walking away still holding himself clearly hurt. It was my iced hand too. And I used my knuckles. I cringed at the thought. No kids for you Kamo. Sorry.

I went back to training again with all of them for a few hours. And messed around for the rest of the day.
————————