33

We were currently all on our way to some place that I didn't pay attention enough to the name of. You can't blame me, I'm bad with names. Anyways, some weird shit was going on and Gojo instructed for us to go check it out. Well he instructed Kugisaki Megumi and Itadori to go and me to stay with him for something he needed help with but-

A Few Hours Earlier

"I'll be right with you Sensei, I'll just go change into my uniform really quickly." I let Gojo know before leaving for my room to get ready.

I got into my room and right as I was about to close the door a foot squeezed right in way. I opened the door wider to see who it was when I saw Megumi standing there as if he wanted to say something but didn't really know how to.

"Megumi, what are you doing? Were you not supposed to leave already?" I questioned the guy that I swear is about to start sweating any second with how nervous he looked.

"I- yeah. Can we- can I talk to you for a second?" He stubbled on his words not really sure of how to say what he need to.

"Sure, make it quick though. Gojos waiting for me." I opened the door wider for him to walk in to close it behind him as I now went to my wardrobe to change while waiting for him to start talking.

"Can you come with us?" He finally let out.

I turned my head slightly to look at him from the corners of my eyes while taking my clothes off to get ready. "Why would I come with you when Gojo told you guys to go?"

"I have an idea of what this might be about, and it would be a lot easier with you're there." I gave him my full attention now as he stopped speaking. I wasn't sure why he would want me there but from the look on his face I knew this was taking a lot for him to ask, so it must be something serious.

"Can I at least know what it's about? I don't really like surprises Megumi." I said as I finally put my uniform on.

"No, just incase it isn't that. I don't want to worry anyone for nothing."

"Fine, Let's go tell Gojo." I had to agree. He looked desperate.

———————

Present Time

"-Yamato Hiroshi in Nagoya, in September. These three died in similar circumstances. They were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments, all of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers several weeks before dying." Nitta started explaining but at some point I just zoned out.

I like the month September.

"Stabbed? Since when do curses use weapons? That's cheating" I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Megumi looked a me for a moment before rolling his eyes then going back to the tablet that was in his hands.

"None of the dates or locations match, though. Could the same cursed spirit have killed them all?" Megumi questioned while scrolling on the screen for more information.

"Why wouldn't it all be the same? You think it's some love relationship between the curse and the apartment? He's in love with the apartment so when someone goes in it they get jealous and bem bow, stab." I asked Nitta with full seriousness. I felt a pair of eyes staring straight into my soul. I looked over to Megumi that just looked at me with his eyebrows nitted together. "What? Would you not be annoyed by someone being in whoever you're with?" I shrugged my shoulders at him confused. He just looked back at his tablet before muttering "go to sleep Kelly. I'll wake you up when we get there."