Chapter 10

2 months later

Training, training and more training. That's all that's been going on in my life these last few months. A full day of training mainly with Maki now that I've been trying to focus more on physical strength and weapons. Than at night I'll just stop by Megumi's room or stay there and leave the next morning so there won't be any suspicions.

"Ok, that's probably enough for today." Maki held her hand out for me to take, I took her hand now standing up next to her.

"Yeah, thanks for the help Maki. I can tell that I've improved a lot, all thanks to you." I gave her a thankful smile before handing her back the sword she lend me.

"Someone's waiting for you outside" she said before taking the sword from my hand to place it back with the other weapons she currently owned while I went to open the door to see who's waiting. That's when I saw my Megumi leaning on the wall with his head held low and hands crossed in front of him.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite boy bestfriend." I moved his hands out of the way to give him a hug.

"Yeah.... friend" he looked around to see if anyone's nearby before wrapping his arms around me and leaving a small kiss on the top of my head to then lean his on mine before speaking. "You busy for the rest of the day?"

"Nope, you wanted to do something?" I looked up at him while still being in his embrace. I've missed just being like this with him.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the river that's nearby." He looked back down at me with one hand around me while the other one found it's way to my hair.

"I would love to. Let's go right now." I grabbed his hand before dragging him outside to were the river was.

"You know I can walk perfectly fine, right?, you don't have to drag me." He stated but still let himself get dragged.

"I know, but it's more fun this way." I walked slower now to let him catch up with me. The weather was perfect right now, it wasn't sunny but it wasn't too cloudy. Just the perfect amount of both mixed together. I hope it rains soon, there's nothing more I love than the smell of rain.

"And, we're here." I go over to the river and sit right next to it to take my shoes of so I can dip my feet in the water. Megumi comes over next to me as he does the same thing.

"You've been spending an awfully long time with Maki lately huh?" He kept looking at the water as he wrapped his arms around his knees.

"Yeah, she's helping me a lot with training. You jealous?" I leaned my head over to his side as I gave him a small smile.

"A little. I'm glad she's helping you though. She seemed like a bitch at first not going to lie, But she's actually not that bad." He said with a shrug.

"I thought that too. Until I got to know her a little better, also she told me a bit about her family. I guess she might be your dads cousin or something like that."

"Something like that. You know, I heard you've got a secret admirer." He placed his hands behind him to hold him up as he now turned his head towards me.

"Oh really, and who might this person be?" I leaned my head towards him even more as I looked straight back at him.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. Just heard that you were training with him and some other people while we weren't, really talking" he leaned even closer to me now playfully.

"I might have to see who he is. If he's cute, maybe I'll give him a chance. Since I'm still single." I got on my hands and knees as I slowly crawled in between Megumi's legs to sit in front of him on my knees.

"Oh are you now? Well a little birdy told me you have a friend that you're quite close to. I don't think your new boyfriend would like that very much." He placed his hands on the back of my thighs to pull me onto him now.

"Oh, I'll tell him he has nothing to worry about since we're just best friends." I sat down on his legs with my hands now resting on his shoulders.

"Hmm, I don't know Kelly. It's kind of the number one rule in the boys book, never trust the very close boy bestfriend." He leaned down to my neck sucking gently while holding me still with his hand. "He might just be having your girl while you're not looking"

I leaned my head back instinctively giving him more space which he didn't wait a second to explore. I bit down hard on my bottom lip trying to not make any sounds but it was starting to get a little difficult so I gripped his hair in a fist pulling his head back to look up at me. "I hope he does."

Right as I said that a smirk formed on Megumi's lips "oh he will" he didn't waste a second as he connected our lips together while his hands moved to my ass making me move closer to him placing me exactly on him. Without realizing I let my hips grind against him, I felt Megumi stiffen for a moment before placing one of his hands on my neck to deepen the kiss even more. He licked at my bottom lip and I waisted no time as I opened my mouth for him, letting our tongues explore each other.

Our breaths started to get heavier as we continued to make out with each other until we felt droplets of water falling from the sky. I pulled away from the heated makeout we just shared as I leaned my forehead on his while keeping my eyes closed trying to catch my breath. I opened my eyes to look up then back down to see that Megumi was already looking at me with a smile plastered on his lips.

"That guy you where talking about" I calmly said while placing my hands on his jaw.

"What about him?" His voice was still a bit hoarse from the moment we just had as he tried to steady his breathing.

"He should definitely worry about the bestfriend" Megumi let out a small laugh before pulling me into his chest while his arms wrapped around me.

"Also don't do that with your hips" he said sternly.

"Hmm?" I hummed a bit confused.

"You know what you did, I don't need to say it" I could tell he was rolling his eyes at me without even having to look up at him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I tried to sound as innocent as possible while doing exactly as he just told me not to do.

"K-Kelly stop. I'm trying my best here and you're making it really hard to keep it together"

I looked up at him giving him a fake confused look "I'm making it really, hard?"

"Ok that's enough. You're having too much fun with this." Megumi got up pulling me up with him as he started to walk back to the school.

"We're going back?" I tried to stop him from walking but it wasn't working.

"We're going to catch a cold if we stay out here for any longer. We're already soaking we-" he stopped himself when he was trying to prove what he's saying by pointing at my soaked white thin shirt. What he didn't expect was how see through it would be and I clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

Shit, this doesn't help at all! He thought as he started to take his Jacket off to cover me.

"Megumi what are you- oh hey Inumaki senp-" I went to move from in front of Megumi to say hello to Inumaki who just walked in when Megumi pulled me right in front of him away from Inumakis sight as he fit my arms through his jacket then zipped it up completely. After he was done he turned around to Inumaki who was just standing there puzzled.

"Oh, hey Inumaki senpai didn't see you there." Megumi bowed down a little before grabbing my arm and taking me to his room.

What the fuck?

——————