34

Hmmmmm. Should I get a sandwich? I'll get three. Ok maybe four. Jesus, weed makes me so hungry.

I grab five and went over to the cashier to pay then headed outside were all the others were already eating to see a new face standing with them and one of the guys from earlier.

"I went there." I heard her mutter with a traumatised look on her face.

Now opening one of the sandwiches and shoving it in my mouth while I walked closer to listen.

"In eight grade.... I went to Yasohachi Bridgeat night." She said as she kept her head down with the same look never leaving her face.

"Has anything odd happened at home recently? Any strange feelings that only affect you and no one else?" Nitta asked her while leaning down to her level.

She finally leaned her head back up towards us as she spoke "My family runs a local branch shop...and the shop's automatic door is wide open only when I come-"

These sandwiches are sooooo good! I already ate 3 without even realising! Should I get more? Hmmmmm...

"That's right Fushiguro-kun! Tsumiki-san was with us then, too."

That finally took my attention away from my beloved sandwiches when I heard Tsumikis name. Shit!. I looked over to Kugisaki and Itadori as they just looked at the girl with wide eyes.

"I see. Then I'll try asking Tsumiki, too" I looked over at Megumi while he spoke to try and read his emotions and I could see that he wasn't good. Hesitantly I walked towards him while Nitta took the other two back home.

I looked over to Yugi for a second then back to Megumi to see his expression has completely changed to an absent but haunted look as sweat rolled down his forehead.

"Megumi." I said calmly but he paid no mind so I placed both my hands on his shoulders leaning down a little so he can see me. "Megumi, let's make sure she's ok first. Stop thinking of the worse already." I moved one hand to his face making him look up at me while the other went up and down his arm comfortingly. "She'll be fine." With that he closed his eyes now taking a big breath in before opening his eyes again but he didn't look at me. He kept looking down as he muttered an "I'm fine."

"Sorry, I'm stepping away for a second." I nodded my head understandingly before moving my hands back to my side. He walked away while grabbing his phone from his pocket as I stood back with Itadori and Kugisaki who looked very worried for their friend.

_______

I stood back while Megumi shoved the two first years in the back of Ijichi's car as they bombarded him with questions.

"Kelly you're leaving with them." He said as he turned around towards me.

"Like hell I am. You dragged me with you out here so now I'm staying." I crossed my arms in front of my chest stubbornly.

"No, you're leaving now. It's too dangerous." He shook his head at me as he tried to grab my arm but I pulled it away from him. "So you're going to do this alone? Are you stupid?" I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I'll go back after I say farewell to takeda-san." I went up to him leaving just a few centimetres between us. "Well, now I want to do that too, I don't want to be rude." He grunts frustrated as he placed both hands in his hair before looking straight at me with narrowed eyes. "Fine" with that he went back to the others to tell them that I'll be staying and they could leave without me. I just smiled behind him while waving goodbye to the others.

When they left Megumi turned back towards me with a blank face.

"Now what?." I asked as I just stood there.