30

We both followed after Itadori quietly not even looking at each other as he lead us to the room were everyone was waiting for us.

Itadori instantly went running to Kugisaki to whisper in her ear. Well not really since me and Megumi could still hear him.

"You'll never guess what I just walked in on them doing!" He grabbed Kugisaki's arm shaking it a little to get her attention. She just looked back at him intrigued "what? What happened?"

Megumi instantly shoved Itadori away from her to stand between them. "Nothing. We were just talking about something that shouldn't concern you Itadori." Megumi didn't look at them nor me as he just looked forward towards Gojo while Itadori looked down at his feet intimidated by Megumi's tone.

I zoned out as I sat down on one of the steps while everyone else was talking about what we should do for today. I wasn't injured so I didn't really care about what happens. I was brought out of my daze when I heard someone yell baseball.

"Baseball?" I looked up at Kugisaki confused. She just looked back down at me excited "yes! Come in get out of your head? What are you even thinking so hard about?." I could see Megumi looking at me from the corner of his eyes wanting to know as well.

Nothing much just about what the fuck just happened a few minutes ago. What were we thinking?! No, that's the problem, we weren't thinking at all.

I sighed as I got off the step I was sitting on. "Nothing, let's go."

"Uhhh! Why do you both keep answering with 'nothing'!?" She looked between me and Megumi expecting one of us to answer but looked even more disappointed when we both just walked away leaving her behind us.

When we both managed to walk far enough from everyone else I saw Megumi from my side view, lean his head down while his hands went up to brush his hair back. I looked at him not saying anything just watching his every move. He looked deep in thought not even realising that I was watching him. My lips twisted down a little at the thought of how different things between us have become.

Isn't this what you wanted Kelly? To push him away?

I was currently having a whole fight in my head. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. And I don't even know if I want to fix things. Does he? Would he take me back as his friend if I asked him to? Probably not. He probably hates me now. I got out of my head to realise that he's looking back at me now.

"What?" I asked him clearly exhausted from all the over thinking.

"Are you ok?" He looked back at me worried. I was shocked at his sudden question.

"I'm fine, Are you? You look like you're about to pass out any minute." I leaned my head to the side as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'll be fine. I had enough sleep anyways." With that he looked back in front of him were the others all stood as we managed to catch up with them.

We all went over to the benches to only get up when it's our turn when I started to feel my stomach turning.

What the fuck?

U tried to ignore it but it was only getting worse. That's when I felt everything I ate coming up. I immediately ran back to the rooms to find a bathroom. I jolted into one of the bathrooms straight to the toilet as I threw up everything I had eaten the previous day. I sat down on the floor leaning my head on the wall now wiping my mouth with some toilet paper. I stood up to leave and right as I opened the door I was faced with a worried Gojo.

"What happened?" He leaned down a little to get a better look at me.

"I just felt a little sick. I'm fine now, we can go back." I tried to walk past him but was stopped as he grabbed my arm to look back at him.