26

"Oh waw" I was currently getting a room tour from Itadori since he wanted to get to know me he said that showing me his room would tell me a lot about him as well. Well all the posters differently say a lot. "So you like a good ass huh?" I placed both my hands on my hips as I continued to check out his room.

"Yes, and tall woman." I looked behind me were he was standing as my eyes caught Megumi walking by Itadori's room.

Let's play a little then.

"Hmmm, I say that would describe me pretty well." Just as I said that Megumi stopped walking to stand exactly in front of the door thinking I can't see him.

"Wh-what?" Itadori looked at me with wide eyes as he stuttered. "Do you like me?" I went closer to him now making his face turn completely crimson. "I-" I placed my pointer finger on his lips stopping him while I moved even closer knowing that Megumi was seeing the whole thing "It's ok to admit. I'd say you're pretty hot too Yuji"

1...

2...

3...

"Hey Itadori have you seen Maki?" Megumi barged into the room walking straight in between me and Yuji while pushing me back a little as he faced Yuji.

Jealous bitch.

"Oh uhh- I- maybe?.... what was the question?" Itadori rubbed the back of his neck as he looked up at Megumi now who just looked at him sternly. "Was I interrupting something? Why are you all flustered?" His voice went low in a husky tone. Itadori just looked at him with his mouth open to say something but nothing was coming out.

I'll help you out a little for making this so enjoyable Yuji.

I got on my tiptoes while holding my hand out placing it on Megumi's shoulder as I held my head right next to it. I felt him freeze in his spot as I places my mouth next to his ear. "Is that jealousy? Awhh, don't give me a reason to think you still care now." I chuckled lightly. "Cute" I whispered while my hand went up and down his arm, I could feel the goosebumps on his skin form from my touch. I smiled down at Itadori before getting away from Megumi "leave him alone, I was just playing." I pet Itadori on the back before going to the door to leave them still speechless. As I was about to get out I saw Maki who clearly heard and saw everything as she was holding her nose to muffle her laughter. I winked at her as she winked right back before we both head to the kitchen together.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" She leaned her head towards me with a smirk.

"Maybe I did" I said while giving her a smug look.

"This is why I like you." She snickers before sitting on the sofa. I go to the fridge to grab a green apple then headed over to sit next to her.

"You're really giving him a hard time huh?" I looked at her as she spoke before looking back in front of me to stare at... nothing. "It's not intentional. His face just really annoys me for some reason. His whole presence does." I bit the apple now a bit roughly getting annoyed at the image of him in my head. "Not enough to leave when he's near you though" I didn't need to look at her to know that she was smirking at me.

"....I guess"

"Are you sure it's annoyance that you're feeling?" I looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed. "I don't know Maki, what do you think you're feeling when just by looking at someone you want to punch them straight in the face."

"For no reason?"

"For no reason"

"I call that going slightly crazy Kelly" she looked at me worried "are you sure you're doing good?" I nodded my head before answering "I'm fine. But you know what would make me feel better?" I got up as I clapped my hands together while she just looked at me broodingly.