49

Ok seriously. Manga spoilers!

"Gojo sensei"

"He actually sleeps, huh?"

"Of course! What do you think he is?!"

"Gojo sensei!!"

"Jesus, stop yelling."

"Hey, he's up." Itadori said surprised as if Kugisaki didn't just burst our eardrum.

"Wait a second, that's an expensive chair, isn't it?!" Kugisaki yelled as she examined the millionaires chair.

"He's rich Kugisaki, what do you expect from a guy like him." I lowered my eyes at her as I stated something that she shouldn't be surprised about at this point.

"You're the one who called us here. Please don't go dosing off." Megumi said with annoyance at his sensei.

I jumped back a little as Gojo suddenly lifts his blindfold to creepily smile up at us. "What are you smiling about." Megumi said as he looked at him just as creeped out. Gojo got up and without wasting a second Kugisaki plopped down on the expensive chair which Itadori quickly started to complain about.

-------

A few hours later

"This way please." Utahime gestured with her hand to were she was while we all listened and followed right after her in the parking lot.

"Gojo has informed you all about the mole, right? She looked behind her at us to make sure we were all listening as we just nodded our heads yes.

"We think there's two or more people feeding intel to the curse users. One has to be highly ranked, even higher than principals. I can't do anything about that. The other is someone feeding information to that higher-up... today's target. They're still only under suspicion.... so after apprehending the suspect, we need to conduct an interrogation." Utahime explained a little more to us.

"So....it's someone from the Kyoto school, right?" Kugisaki spoke while Itadori looked at her with his mouth wide open in disbelief.

"It has to be since we from the Tokyo branch, are all here." She continued. "wow Kugisaki" Itadori said still in amazement at his friend.

"Who's the mole Iori." I said clearly fed up with all the waiting as I looked up at her with tired eyes.

"The mole is...... mechamaru." She lowered her head in clear disappointment before looking back up at us. "He's down those stairs." Right as she said that I walked down the stairs before kicking the door open. "Nice, he's not here." I slouched down in annoyance when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder pushing me up straight again. I looked over to see Megumi already looking up at me as if to tell me to calm my ass down.

"He got us." Utahime mumbled as an irked look was on her face.

I pushed Megumi's hand off my shoulder before walking out of the room with a thousand thought going through my head. I just can't believe the guy that used to come downstairs with me to watch me eat my 4 am meals while having a casual conversation about whatever the fuck was in our heads at that hour, would betray us like this.