Chapter 12

I woke up when I felt an extra hand wrap around my waist.

"Megumi?" I looked behind me to a peacefully sleeping Megumi. The room was dark from the curtains still being closed so I couldn't see what's going on.

"Megumi, hey wake up please" I shook his shoulder gently until I felt him move.

"Mhmm?" He cuddled his head more into my neck leaving a kiss before freezing in his place. He opened his eyes to look at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Did you grow another arm?" I looked back at him with the same amount of confusion.

"No. Kelly who's behind me?" I placed my hand on Megumi to lift myself up and see who the intruder is.

"Oh, hey Gojo."

"Oh, hey Kelly. Nice weather we got today hm?"

Megumi instantly turned around pulling his leg and arm that were on top of me back towards him. "Gojo you have 2 seconds to come up with a good explanation before I punch you."

"Hey hey calm down, you both just looked so comfortable I had to join. Wanted to see what it's like, you know. BUT THEN I HEARD A LITTLE muah AND I REALIZED THAT WE'RE NOT ALL CUDDLING AS FRIENDS! But I wasn't just gonna get up and run away so I just stayed still hoping you won't realize I'm here but-"

"It's ok Gojo you don't have to explain." I pat his shoulder reassuringly before it registers in my brain what he just said. "Wait, you heard what?"

"IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF IT'S DISGUSTING......... YOU TWO KISSED?!?!?" He looked at both of us with wide eyes as he turned around to fake throw up.

I leaned down next to Megumi whispering in his ear "well now a little more than just a ki-"

He immediately placed a hand on my mouth to shut me up while mouthing "don't" as he shook his head at me like a warning to never finish that sentence.

I chuckled before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom leaving Megumi and Gojo on their own.

I closed the door before pushing my ear against it.

I want to hear what Megumi has to say.

"So, you actually got the girl huh?" I'm guessing that's Gojo talking.

"I-It's not really like that"

"Megumi, you've liked her for so long and now she's actually in your arms. Seal the deal already before you loose her."

"Seal the deal?"

"Ask her to be your girlfriend. There's no way she'll say no. I can see the way you two are together even with this blindfold."

"I don't know. I'm just going to enjoy how it is right now. Plus I know how she is. Titles scare her away, and the last thing I want is her leaving."

I'm actually gonna cry.

"Do what you things best Megumi. Even if you don't put a title on it. She's clearly only got eyes for you."

I decided to stop listening in on their conversation and go wash my hands so they can hear the water running before I walk out or else it's going to look suspicious if I stay here any longer.

"Ok so, what are the plans for today gentlemen?" I jumped back on the bed as I looked in between them.

"It's training day. Maybe you three should train together?" Gojo suggested.