Chapter 4

"Pss"

"Hello?"

"Kels wake up" I slowly started to open my eyes to see Megumi right on top of me with both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Wake upppp" he whined as he started shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up stop" I pushed his arms to the sides now making him fall on top of me.

"Awhh you want a hug?" He wrapped his arms around my waist not letting me move an inch.

"No! Get.off.of.me!" I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but it was of no use. So, I did what most people would do to get a guy to let go. I lift my knee up but before I could hit him were it hurts he grabbed my leg firmly.

"Ow ow ok chill Kels." He got off of me instantly not wanting me to try anything again.

"You're going to tell me why you woke me up at 3 am?" I looked at him annoyed as I narrowed my eyes ready to kill the boy.

"I wanted to go out" he gave me a cheeky smile as he placed his arms behind his back.

"You... wanna go out" I turn my head a little as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, Yes I do" he just nodded his head to confirm to me that he has in fact lost it.

He's completely lost it.

"Right now"

"Yup"

"With me?"

"I wouldn't wanna go with anyone else"

"You've finally lost your mind" I shook my head now turning back around before I pulled the sheets back up over my shoulders.

"No no no wait Kels" he pulled the sheets down a little to be able to hold my shoulder so he can pull me back towards him.

"I swear, it will be fun." He smiles at me making his eyes close a little.

Oh god, he's giving me that smile. He knows I can't say no when he does that. Fuck you Megumi and your cute ass face.

"Fineeee" I pulled the covers off of me to get out of bed and went to the closet to grab an oversized hoodie just incase it gets too cold.

"Ok, let's go" I heard Megumi say before he grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked him since he still hasn't said anything yet.

"You'll see" was all I got as he kept dragging me along with him.

10minutes later

"And, we're here." I looked away from the ground and instead looked in front of me to see the calm ocean.

"Oh woah" My eyes drifted up at all the lights that shone over the big sea of water.

"You like it?" Megumi looked down at me as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind me now bringing me closer to him.

"I love it. It's, so beautiful" I was in awh at the scenery and at the boy for bringing me here.

"Yeah, it really is. Come on" Megumi sat down as he pulled my arm with him so I can sit right beside him. I sit down cuddling up against his side a bit to get warmer while still taking in the view.

He wrapped his arm around me to pull me closer to him. "You know, I wish it will always be like this."

"Hm?" I looked up at him while still being wrapped up in his arms.

"I like the life we have right now. But I know how this goes. Ones we get better they're gonna send us to actual missions. Actual dangerous mission." His calming voice seemed to tense up a little with the last sentence.

"I guess, that's the whole point of being a jujutsu sorcerer. To kill dangerous things." I said what we've both been hearing for most of our lives.

"Yeah, I guess. But I know I'm going to look back at these moments and wish for them to come back. So I want to create a lot more, you know? Have fun with the people that mean the most to me." He pulled me a bit closer to him. "You wanna join me on the fun adventures?" He looked down at me with a little smirk to try and mask what he's really feeling. To hide how scared he is of our future.

"Don't I already do that?" I smiled back at him as I lay my head closer to his neck.

"Yeah." He looked back at the ocean "thankfully you do."

We stayed like that for a few hours or so in silence, just enjoying being in each others embrace with a nice view and the calming sound of the ocean.

"I was wondering" I said now breaking the peaceful silence.

"Shoot"

"Do you think, there's something going on between Gojo and my brother?" I heard Megumi let out a light laugh while he was still tracing circles on my shoulder with his fingers.

"They're kinda suspicious huh?" He answered.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks that!" I slid from Megumi's arms as I sat on my knees in front of him excited to tell him what I've been thinking.

"I mean, I get it, they're bestfriends and all but, they seem like a bit more. Mainly from Gojo's side. That man's a bit fruity. He talkes about all these women that are running after him right?" I talk with my hands as I kept my eyes wide open while excitedly explaining what goes on in my head.

"I've never seen him with a woman" he said as he smiled at my excitement.

"Exactly! Neither have I. He's always with Suguru! And the way they joke and everything, Looks a bit... suspicious might I say." I smirked at Megumi as I threw a little wink at him.

"So, what you're saying is detective Kelly. That two people, can't be that close and just be bestfriends?" Megumi puckered his lips as his eyes slightly narrowed down questioning me teasingly.

"Nope" I say confidently without thinking as I sat back down on my ass.

"So, two best friends, can't act like that?" Megumi moved a bit closer to me now.

"I mean, yeah. But not most times" I was getting a bit nervous because of the way he was looking at me now.

"Hmm... I don't know princess, I think we act like that quite a lot, no?" He smirked as he was looking into my eyes. Slightly more seductively.

"...... I-" my mind started to stop working at the intensity of his look.

"So then, What are we hm?" He made the space between us almost non existent as he kept moving closer now leaning more on his hands.

"We, are...."I gulped as I didn't know what to say.

"We hug, and cuddle, and sleep next to each other, and spend most of our time together. Is that, suspicious?"he kept moving closer to me as our faces were millimetres away from each other. "Hm?" He looked at my lips now as he placed one of his hands on the back if my neck with his thumb rubbing my jawline softly.

What's going on?!? Why can't I talk?!? WHY DID I JUST MOVE MY FACE CLOSER?!?!??

"I-" I tried to speak again but nothing was coming out. The only thing running through my mind was how close he was to my face.

"Spit it out Kels" He looked into my eyes again for a second than went straight to my lips again. I could feel his minty breath fanning my face as he leaned his head to the side.

Why am I not pushing him away?! Kelly snap out of it!

"I guess we're just-" I finally managed to get the courage to place my finger on his lips while I looked in his eyes with a smirk as I kissed my finger that was on his lips "-really close best friends."

I looked at him through my eyelashes innocently before moved away from him now getting up and holding my hand out for him to hold.

He looked at my hand and let out a light laugh. "I guess we are" he held my hand as he got back on his feet.

"Let's go back inside. we still need to sleep" he started walking as he was still holding my hand in his.

"Yeah"

————————