Episode 1

A/n: Y/N was living a peaceful life with her father and his younger brother. Y/N's mother died in a car accident when she was a small kid. Y/N was now at the age of getting married. But she wants to settle his brother's life first and see her father cure from myocardial infarction which he got after her mother's death. Y/N is a software developer and she got a promotion few weeks ago and had to move to another city.

Rn
After office Y/N came home to discuss things with her father about her promotion and other stuffs.

At home
Y/N: Appa, I think I should take hyun kyu (Y/N's brother)with me. What do you think about it. (Sipping her coffee she stated) Appa you already know that place is well known for good school and colleges and my brother is already a good student so it will be fine for him.
Y/Dad: Y/N you know that when you told me a week ago that you are moving to another city I was at the verge of crying and now you are saying that you will take my son along with you. What will I do alone here.
Y/N: I knew, that is why I was hiding the good part. You are also moving with us. And we will put this house on rent. Now please agree.(she made puppy faces which her father can't resist)
Y/Dad: Okay I agree now stop making such faces.
Y/N called her brother and started dancing with him.

A/N: Her dad was happy to start a new beginning with his small family, her brother ran to call his friends to ask for a farewell party. Y/N was finally seeing everyone happy at the same time. Y/N silently went to her room. She opened the drawer and took out a photo frame of her family which was clicked when they went to Jeju island with her mother.

Y/N carassed the picture and started talking to her mother.
Y/N: omma see I am finally able to bring the happiness back to my family and I am sure that you will be smiling there from above the starts. (A tear escaped her eyes) she continued to talk to her mother and told her what she did today. It's like her daily routine. When she was a small child she used to tell her everything about her day and she never left this habit.
Y/Dad called her to eat her dinner. So she put the frame back to its original place.

✿✿✿✿

1 month later
A/N: Y/N and her family got shifted to their new home. It's a really beautiful complex. Everyone around them are very friendly and the special thing is all the grocery and general store are just a walking distance away. She was telling all this to her best friend Liya who already lives here. Liya and Y/N are college friends but their career departed them away. But their destiny brought them again together.
On the phone call
Y/N: And tonight you are coming to my house for dinner.
Liya: No Y/N not tonight. You know a new KDrama released and I can't leave my house.
Y/N(fake crying) : this is your love for me, you can't leave you drama for me.
Liya: Y/N you know I got only 2 days for holiday. And I need to complete this ASAP coz you know my temptation.
Y/N: you can watch it in my house. It's a great idea. Don't say no please.
Liya: okay I am coming. Happy?
Y/N: yes, damn happy.
Liya was coming to Y/N's house but she heard someone crying under a dark alley. Y/N came to take Liya but she saw her staring somewhere. Y/N rushed towards her.

Y/N: yaah!! What you are doing here?
Liya: can you hear someone is crying.
Y/N heard the voice and started following it. Liya held her wrist and told her not to go.
Y/N: we need to help people if they are having problem. My mother taught me so I am going to see.
Liya followed Y/N.
After they arrived the destination. Liya's eyes widened. They saw a man stabbing a knife under someone's neck.
Liya held Y/N's hand and ran from there.
After coming out of the place Y/N took out her phone to call police but Liya snatched her phone.
Liya: what you are doing do you really think we can help that guy. Can't you see he is a famous mafia king "JEON JUNGKOOK"

Y/N gave her a wtf face and said:So what, we need to help that man.
Liya: Y/N we will end up screwing our life.
Y/N: okay!! But please dont even squeak out a single word about this incident at home. Okay??
Liya:okay, let's go now..
A/N: Y/N and her family had a good time with Liya and after that she sent her home by a cab assuring the driver is a woman.