Chapter 42

Amelia's pov*

Honestly I have no fucking clue why that bastard is still here. Like kick him out already, his life spam ended three times and he looks like he already decapitated! Bury him. I'm surprised he's still walking with these wobbly legs of his. He's freaking 70! Die already bro!

I'm talking about Joseph by the way.

After me and the chipmunks finished destroying stuff we went home and it was uneventful for the rest of the day. I became numb again and I tried to hide it from Adrian but he became worried like the mama bear he is and decided I shouldn't sleep alone anymore.

He removed my blades! He removed everything that I would use. I look around for my bat and I don't find it anywhere.

I immediately run to his office.

"Adrian!" I bust through the door and his eyes roam over my face. "Yes?"He asks confused.

"Where is my bat?"I ask, frustrated.

"I took it. There is nothing you can harm yourself with anymore Melia." He says while flipping through papers.

"What do you think I'd do with a bat? Swing myself with it? Adrian I need that bat! You can't take it!" I plead and he shakes his head.

"No Amelia I am not risking it. I'm sorry." He stood up and walked over to me.

"Adrian, I can't feel safe withou-" He puts his finger over my lip to shut me up and I glare at him as I remove his hand.

"Don't shush me!" I grab his face in my hand and squeeze his cheeks. "You will obey to my request. Well more of a demand but I want my bat." I make him nod while still holding his face and he sighs.

"Ok fine but after I'm done."

"Deal."

I walk out the door, quite proud of myself and I go in my room.

I feel someone grab my waist and I immediately turn on panic mode. I turn around and I slap whoever is behind me.

Adrian.

"OH! Shit I'm sorry I thought you were someone else and so freaking sorry does that sting?" I ask kissing his used to be okay cheek.

"I'm sorry." I look at him apologetically and he smiles.

"It's okay, I just came to make sure you ate today." He put his hand on my stomach.

"I didn't." I sigh defeatedly and look down.

"Go eat. I already heated you some spaghetti." He rubs my back and I nod.

"Where is it? In your office?" I ask.

"No baby it's downstairs. In the kitchen." He kisses me and smacks my butt really freaking hard while I was turning to walk away. I rubbed my dead butt cheek.

"Was that a goodbye?" I ask turning around.

"Never." I chuckle lightly and I walk downstairs.

I find the spaghetti plate on the kitchen counter just like Adrian said and I grabbed a fork.

I sat down and I started eating it. It was good. Really good. But I wasn't hungry.

I still ate a little from it just to not upset Adrian.

After feelings like I'm gonna explode I stopped eating the spaghetti and I grabbed a cup and drank a little bit of water. I don't know why but I was really thirsty after what I ate.

I walked upstairs feeling blouded and I walk inside my room.

I lock the door then I turn around and check that I locked it since my brain likes to play tricks on me. After making sure I locked it about 3 times I plop down on my bed.