Chapter 19

Again I apologize for all the spelling mistakes, I don't know why but I'm just now noticing all of them, please just ignore them or comment so I can correct.

Enjoy!

Amelia's pov*

After what Adrian told me about his parents, I really didn't want to meet them. They seem like awful people! I can't believe someone would do that to their own kid. I personally think if I have some sort of metal illness or people say that I treat children badly I would go to therapy first and fix myself before having my kid. I wouldn't let them suffer because of my problems.

I didn't want them to comment on my so I tried my best to look good, but naturally at the same time. With simple sweats and a grey top.

I knew if they did comment on me I wouldn't care anyway, they aren't people I should let their opinion matter to me.

It's currently 4pm and in walking on egg shells around Adrian. Not that he would do anything to me or even yell at me, he never did anything to me but make me happy.

Never in the short time I've lived with him has he yelled or got angry with me.

He's patient and sweet 24/7.

But I didn't want to open any sensitive topics today in hopes he doesn't get any more sadder.

"Why is Adrian acting like a grumpy ass old grandma?" Chris asked.

And there goes all my plans.

"He's not acting like an old grandma. He's just tired leave him alone." I said while opening the TV that was in the living room.

"Why are you so defensive Amelia? Is someone in love?" He asked teasingly.

"Shut up before he hears you! And no, no one is in love. Here is a love free zone." I said hiding the truth.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY AMELIA? YOU LOVE ADRIAN?" That little shit says loudly.

"If you don't shut up right now Christian, you will wake up to no dick in your pants." I threaten calmly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY-" He tried to repeat but I shot up and run after him.

He starts running for his life and as I was running after him I run into a wall. Smashing my nose in it.

"Holy piece of stupid fucking shit!" I groaned loudly holding my nose which started bleeding like a water fall.

"What is this language?" Some unfamiliar voice said.

I look back towards the voice and I see 4 people walking into the mansion with luggage.

The voice came from the huge man standing next to a shorter lady showered with jewelry and expensive stuff.

"That is no way you talk I will immediately tell Dominic to fire you! You stupid ugly useless maid!" He yelled at me.

"Excuse me? I am not a maid old guy. I'm Dominic's daughter. Do not talk to me like that!" I stood up for myself.

"Oh so you're back? Go back to the dumpster you came from then you already suck at being a daughter." He said making a shooing motion with his hand.

Oh no he did not jus-

"Joseph! How are you man I missed you." My father said coming to greet the old bimbo.

"Dominic. My man how are you?" The bimbo said.

They started talking and papà looked at me. "What happened?!" He asked looking worried. "I smashed my nose in the wall, it won't stop bleeding but it's nothing." I shrug.