Chapter 11.

Amelia's Pov*

Ian opens the car door that I was leaning against. Sleeping peacefully with Rio. Which made me fall. The car was high so I landed on my butt.

I already have trust issues with this car.

"Oh shit my bad I was just coming to bring rio" He said and then took Rio out of the car and walked away with him like I didn't just fall on the floor.

"He didn't just do that." I say to myself. Then I feel a hand on my waist I instantly yell in pain. What dumbass touched me!

I looked up and saw Adrian. Oh. Well that makes sense.

"That fucking hurt." I say rubbing my butt to ease the pain.

"Give me your hand." Adrian said. "You need to keep your bromance buddy in check. Your small dicked friend opened the car door and I fell." I said as I held his hand and and slowly pulled myself up. Feeling intense pain everywhere. He pulled the wheelchair closer to me so I can sit on it.

"Don't you ever say that. Have you seen it at all." He said shaking his head in awe.

Disgusting.

"I feel like an old nonna" I said groaning. "who said you aren't?" Adrian said I gave him a glare and he stopped smiling immediately.

He pushed me inside our mansion and it was so far so fun on this thing. It was like an endless slide.

"It's so fun sitting on this thing." I said to Adrian who gave me a smile of adoration. "Unfortunately you can't go up the stairs with this so. You will have to use the lift. I know you haven't seen it before so I'll show you were it is"

They have a freaking elevator here too!

"Jeez how extra are you guys" I asked him chuckling trying to lighten the mood.

My mood.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet."

"Did you bring my phone from the mansion I was kidnapped in?" I asked my voice getting quieter as the sentence continued.

"Yes I did." He said as he pulled out my phone from his back pocket.

"Oh thank god I would have felt horrible if I lost it again." He gave me the phone and wheeled me to the elevator I never knew existed.

It was HUGE and also dark themed.

"Is your favorite color black or something?"

"Why you asking?"

I looked at him like he was dumb and said "well Escobar if you haven't noticed everything is black. Of course I noticed because I'm just that amazing."

He looked at me weirdly like I was a bomb about to explode and he was the person stopping it from exploding.

"Well yes I like the color black and I think it looks pretty on things but it's not my favorite color."

"What is your favorite color then mister mysterious?"

"Green. Sage green."

"How come I never see anything sage green in the house?"

"You haven't intered my office before mi amor"

"What does mi amor mean?"

"Nothing."

"You're weird as fuck. Can I see your office now?" I asked excitingly.

"mm sure."

He said as the elevator stopped. I wheeled out of the elevator before Adrian can push me and wheeled to enter his office. "Wait! You're gonna fall!" He said running up to me.