Chapter three

Amelias Pov*

I woke up and looked at the clock beside me on the nightstand and saw that it was 9 am. I groaned and pushed the duvet of my body as I sat up. Rio was still at the bed laying down but he wasn't sleeping. Just waiting for the morning petting attack. Every morning I wake up and play with Rio for about 10 mins but today I was way to tired so I just scratched his belly and went into the bathroom to refresh.

My morning hair wasnt looking as messy as always and my wolf cut was amazing unlike any other morning.

I think it was because of the silk sheets on the bed. The bed from heaven.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth with the extra tooth brushes they keep in the drawer. And when I was done I looked out the window of the bathroom.

The view was so beautiful. Everything I have seen in the past 24 hours was so beautiful. Including the people.

(The view of the window is the picture from above.)

After I stared out the window for about 10 mins. I walked out of the bathroom and Rio was already standing beside the bed waiting for me to walk him to pee as usual.

I put the leash on him and walked out of the room with him following me.

I put on the pants from yesterday since I wasn't comfortable wearing just a hoodie to walk my Rio. Plus I dont know anyone here.

I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to grab anything to eat while I'm walking Rio.

I saw Adrian having breakfast with Ian, the girl from yesterday and two other guys I didn't know.

I never lived with anyone but my mom so this was very awkward for me.

"Um good morning" I said to them as I sat on one of the chairs. "Goodmorning Amelia" Adrian said and then introduced me to all of them "this is Kyle. My brother." He pointed at the very fucking handsome man. "This is Ian but he told me you guys already met." Adrian said and I blushed because the whole choking on vodka was embarrassing. "This is Athena. And this is Corbin. Athena is corbins girlfriend and the girl who will join You on your shopping spree." As soon as Athena saw Rio she jumped out of her chair and stood on it behind Corbin.

He is nice, why you scared?

"Nice to meet yall." I said. "I just came here to grab a quick protein bar so I can walk Rio" I said to Athena because she seemed to not like Rio much.

"Sure. Here you go." Kyle stood up and walked to the pantry and then came back with my protein bar. "Thanks" I said with a smile. And then Adrian yelled "Terry!" He didn't sound mad he just raised his voice so "terry" would hear after a few second a man popped up and said. "Yes boss?" "Go with Amelia and keep an eye on her. If she gets hurt you will pay for it." Adrian said and I was shocked. "I dont need bodyguards to walk Rio." I said to Adrian. "He just needs to pee it's an everyday thing." I said "I know Amelia. I've been watching you walk him for a week now. I know your routine. But you still need protection because who knows who's waiting out there for you to come out and then kill you." Adrian said and that was enough to shut me up. "Fine. Let's go Rio." I said and then walked out of the kitchen and out the kitchen door that led to the garden.

Rio was ecstatic with the new garden that he was about to fill with his faeces. Wagging his tail and walking around sniffing everything.

I opened my protein bar to eat it and waited for him to pee.

The whole time Terry was next to me with a gun strapped to his hip and his hand being on it the whole time.

After Rio peed I walked in the mansion and took off my shoes.