Chapter Seven

AMELIAS POV*

I woke up to my pillow breathing. It was moving up and down. It was warmer than usual too.

I looked up and saw that my "pillow" was Adrian chest!

I was laying on top of him sleeping. HE HAD HIS ARMS WRAPPED AROUND MY WAIST.

I did not just fall asleep in A.D. arms. I didn't get up though.

I kept staring at him. He's so beautiful beyond imaginable. Not a flaw. Not a single flaw.

He was perfect.

I got up after about 20 mins of looking at his beautiful face and covered him with a blanket.

I walked up to my room and got dressed in a grey shirt and black shorts and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

I need to start studying again for my degree.
But we were having so much fun though.

I refreshed and walked downstairs. I saw Corbin which was good since he was the most sane person here and I asked "corn dog I need something" I sat on the chair next to him and taking his phone out of his hand.

"What's up?" He said taking back his phone. "I need a laptop and some notebooks. Would you mind me borrowing one if the laptops you have? I can buy new notebooks and pens but the laptop is more important" I said. "Sure I'll grab you my old MacBook. It still works fine but Athena got me a new one so I never use it. You can have it."

"Nice thanks corn dog!" I said walking away "Wait!" He said and I turned around "what?"

"Don't you need it now?"

"Well yeah."

"Ok sit here I'll bring it for you from my office and I'll grab you a note book and some pens too. I have a shitload of them"

"I have a lot to catch up on." I said groaning while I sat down on the chair.

He came back down with a MacBook. A notebook and a cup full of pens. "Thanks Corbin this means a lot." I said smiling

He came and touched my forehead checking my temperature for some reason. "What are yo- "looks like your sick Amelia. You never call me Corbin."

"Fuck off." I said slapping his hand away and he started chuckling and walking away.

I opened the MacBook and started my work.

After about 2 hours of trying to catch up on what I've missed Athena walked into the kitchen.

"Want me to heat you up one with me?" She asked holding the box of donuts.

"Fuck yes" I said smiling.

"Girl you look really sexy today wait let me take a pic" Athena said pulling out her phone. "Act sexy. You fucker!" She said and I tried to.

Finally she took the pic and showed it to me.